Unitl I Break

Chapter 52: Tell me How will i break the news to y

Ray’s point of view:
Mikey took off and Frank followed, I didn’t know what to do.

Bob and I kinda just sat in awe. Taking it in, wondering who was gonna tell Gerard and wondering how anything more could come of this band

He would surley be broken and I know that I was… I also had to worry aobut my beautiful fiancée and how she was gonna take the news of one her best friends being on the verge of death and I cried.

It was something about her that made everyone cry

I looked beside me as tears streamed silently down my face….bob was crying tooo….never in a million years did I think I would see bob cry.

We gave each other a comforting hug and got comfortable on the sofa we were sure to spend the night on.

Seville:

The sun was bright. My nostrils tingled with his scent.

Gerard.

It wasn’t a dream then. He was here.

Yup. I could feel his arm around my waist an his warm breath down my neck. God did I love it.

“Gee?” I asked gently I needed to talk to him and I knew that I needed to do it fast; the doctors would be coming in soon.

“hmm?” he asked groggily readjusting himself.
“babe I need to talk to you? You up?”

“hmmm” he answered in response as he sat up and repositioned his head on my chest.
“Gee babe you gotta wake up k?”

“sup sugar?” he said playfully planting a kiss on my lips. His moist skin tantalizing my every sensation,I struggled to maintain focus.

Fuck it.

I’m dying. I should enjoy it while I can right?

I returned his kiss, forcefully gaining entry into his mouth, I don’t think he was prepared for this.

It took him a second but soon his hands were doing the walking, caressing my smooth sides.

His touch tingled

His scent intoxicated … he smelled of warm sheets, coffee, and a distant cigarette.
I wanted him now

I pulled him closer to me as I ran my hands through his hair.
Still caught slightly off guard, “Ville ? here?”

“Now” I said as I reached my hand down his pants gently grasping his cock, I began to run my hand over his shaft.

His hips jerked as I teased the soft skin.

“hold on,” he said as my other hand began to undo his belt, “are you sure, I mean youre really weak…”

“shut up Gerard. I want you inside me, and I want you now.”

I pulled down his pants as he removed his shirt revealing his slender form and adorable beer belly. The scrubs I had been wearing quickly disappeared as I took him in between my legs, wrapping them tight around his waist as he gently entered me.

The pulsating sensation sent my thoughts away losing all my cares in the only thing that mattered, preserving this moment for as long as physically possible.

I couldn’t help but moan as Gerard’s movements forced my back to arch in ecstasy, my nails digging deep into his skin as I pulled him even closer. I could feel him tense inside me and knew that this would be perfect. Together we came and together we cried out in silent pleasure.

The moment seemed an eternity when we finally crashed back on to the bed our hearts racing.

“ I love you Seville.”

“I will always love you Gerard.” I said with a smile, unsure of how long always would actually be

Suddenly, a team of doctors burst into the room with a crash cart.

I have never been so mortified in my life.

Fuck it my life is almost over.

Plus the look on Gerard’s face was priceless.

So was the expression born by the doctors… boy did they not know what they were walking in on.

Oops!

“Umm can I help you doc?”

“you umm.. you’re not dying?”

and too my surprise Gerard got that look in his eye as that smirk fixed on his face, “hardly, in fact she’s quite alive, a little tired imagine, yes darling?”

“actually I could go again” I said … why the hell not, “could you guys give us some time?”
the doctors quickly exited and more than eagerly I should say.

Gerard and I spent the next ten minutes trying to catch our breath, but once again he continued to tease me with gentle kisses from my collarbone3 to my hips, his sweet nothings rolling over my skin like a gentle breeze on a warm summer day.

“ Gee, I gotta talk to you about something?”

“what is it babe?”

“well which do you want first, the good news or the bad news?”

“gimme the good?” he said like a kid as he grabbed his shirt off of the top of the IV stand he had landed on.

I reached deep into the pillow I had been resting on, and pulled out a small photograph.
I nervously handed to Gerard as I bit my lip in anticipation….