Bye Bye Beautiful

Where does the good go?

Where does the good go? I mean, I don't think there is a heaven or hell. I believe our spirts roam the earth. The bad, evil people are comdemded into the earths soil, haunting poor soul's. They are just misunderstood. But if the bad people stay here, where does the good go? I was wondering that while I was listening to my music, and I stared off into the bright sky. I rolled down the window a bit, and lauched my hand onto the roof and felt the thin breeze tickling my fingers. I didn't smile, I didn't grin or laugh, I just stared, wondering where I will go when it's my turn to let go. Will I be put with the good? Or the bad? Where do I fit in? I always thought of my self as a good person, but some people, might disagree.
We park at a rest stop as I get out one side, and he gets out the other. He was on my side, the driver's side. He walked out and rammed into my shoulder, making me stummble. What's his problem? As my MOTHER gvies us, each some money, I walk to, "Healthy Smart." One of my favorite places to eat. It's a store that has 'Good' healthy food, not like Mc Donalds or Taco bell, like he goes to.
I scan my way down the furit Isle, and find some good looking grapes and water. I take it to the cashier and pay for my food. I sit with my family, my 'Family.' I was adpouted. I still had my head phones in my ear, but my music was low. THey, didn't know that.
Him:" Don't you think Kylie has been acting strangely? I mean, she doesn't talk much anymore. After last summer she has just been sitting at home. Do you think she's alright?"
Like he would care, I mean, he's my STEP DAD, he doesn't give a holy fuck what I have to say, or do. He just wants to make sure I go to boarding school. I heard them chating about it in the car. They continue, I pretend not to listen. I'm a good actress.
HER: " Yeah, but she had a ruff time leavign her friends. Don't worry. She's fine, I don't think we should send her to boarding school. I don't, so please, if this is leading to that. I say no!"

Go Mommy! :]

As THey, leave the table and I turn up my music again, I see a shadow behind me. I look at the shadow's out line on the table then turn around. I look at the man, him, staring down at me. I could feel the anger in his breath. He grabbed my cheeks and squeezing them with his thumb and index finger, and hard. He glares at me and throws my face from side to side. I grabb his hand and pull it off.
Him:"You are so useless. You have a mouth, don't you? You have a voice box don't you? Then use it!"
Alittle hurt at his comment, I growled popping a grape in my mouth and mummbled.
"Here! I'm talking aren't I?"
I felt confendent, I felt like he go what he deserved, then I felt his hand slash against my cheek.
HER: "Honey! Why are you're cheeks red?"
Me:"I..I.. think I have an allergic recaction to the food I ate. It's nothing but I rash. I'm okay!"

I lied...

I know where, he is going when he lets go. But where do I go?