Oppisites°Attract.

I'm fallin'.

[centere]Image
-Hayden’s P.O.V.-
“So, I heard you kissed at girl.” Mark grinned, and stared straight ahead at the dark blue wall.
“Yes. But, it was an’ accident.” I replied, reassuring him.
Mark was my older brother; he got kicked out of school on his senior year, for stuff – That he doesn’t want anyone to know about. Not even, Mark’s own family knows.
“My little brother, how can a kiss upon a whore be an’ ‘accident’?” Mark smirked, showing all his teeth.
“She’s not a whore, and I fell on her, while running away.” I replied, shooting a deep hateful glare at my brother.
‘Why was I even defending her?’ I wondered, to myself.
‘Because, she’s not one and because you…’ The voice trailed off, along with the thought.
‘Because, I – what?’ No answer. ‘Why are you ignoring my question? Finish your statement, Damn it.’ No answer.
“She’s not like the one’s you bring home.” I finished, and looked away from my brother.
“Ah, yes.” He smiled, at the thought of one of them.
“Get your horny day-dreaming ass out of my room.” I commanded, pointing out the door.
“Fine with me little brother; I’ve got better things to do anyways.” He grinned, and licked his lip.
I walked over to my bed, and lay down, and tried to think of other things. But, she was the only thing – I could think of.
Her soft skin, and her wandering brown eyes, always filled with something hidden behind it. I would often catch myself wondering what it could be.
She also, always had the bright smile of hers. That smile of hers could brighten anyone’s day, any day.
Than there were her blossoming pink cheeks. How they always glowed, when she laughed or smiled.
But, than again, there was her outstanding personality.
How she can always make a joke, when needed. Or, how she could always give out advice; without intending too. Or, the way she could make all the other girls jealous – without knowing it.
Or, the way that she can turn any guys head the second she walked into the room, and never let it go to her heart.
Just the thought of her can send chills down my spine, and a smile from her can just make my day.
Why does she do this to me?

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, Updated. (:
~Enjoy.
& Comment&Subscribe - Please.
Thanks.
-Xoxo, Lexii.