Status: active

I Counted My Blessings, Now I'll Count This Curse

number eleven

The next day was fun.

Alice and Rosalie took me all the way to Seattle, insisting the best furniture shops were to be found there. I would have been fine with going to Port Angeles for the shopping spree because I knew I would succeed there too, but the look on Alice’s face told me that I had no say in the situation.

After Esme and Carlisle gave me a ridiculous amount of money to spend, we were off.

We arrived in Seattle less than a hour after we left Forks.

I love Alice’s driving.

Our mission started immediately.

4 hours, 8 shops and a staggering 8,000 dollars later, the mission was very much so accomplished.

I got a couch, a large bookcase, a stereo, a macbook, a desk for the macbook, a chair to go with the desk, a relaxing chair, a mirror, two paintings and a rug. The items were either a deep purple or gold, my favorite colours.

We hired a “buggy” which we put behind Alice’s Porsche to transport everything, and we laughed and talked about random things all the way back to Forks.

As we stepped out of the car on the driveway to the mansion (yes, I call it a mansion), Alice sniffed the air and pulled a lightly disgusted face. “The werewolves have arrived already”

I sniffed the air too and shrugged, “It’s not that bad Alice.”

Both Alice’s and Rosalie’s mouths fell open.

“Are you kidding me?!” Rosalie said, her eyes wide in shock.
I shrugged again, not minding the smell at all. Sure, it didn’t smell like rainbows and sunshine, but I had smelled worse.

“Sapphire, you really are a weird one, you are” Alice said.

I smiled, “Thank you”

Rosalie chuckled and we made our way to the front door. I got there first, but before I could touch the handle, it swung open to reveal a boy who looked a little younger than me. He had shaggy black hair and his skin was slightly tanned. He was dressed in a pair of cut offs, a simple grey t-shirt and simple sneakers. He had an adorable smile.

“Hi! You must be Sapphire” He said, grinning at me like a madman.

I smiled back as I nodded. “I’m guessing you’re Seth?”
He nodded before pulling me into a light hug. “It’s nice to meet you” He whispered in my ear. As my body pressed against his, I felt how warm he was. He was like a freaking radiator! We pulled back and I was sure that if I was able to blush, I would’ve.

Alice and Rosalie had managed to sneak into the house while I met Seth, because they were sitting in the living room when we walked in. Bella smiled at us.

“That’s my older sister Leah” Seth said softly, motioning to a beautiful girl sitting on the couch next to Bella, although she was sitting as far away from her as possible. Like Seth, she had glossy black hair that fell over her shoulders and a tanned skin.

She was staring at me intensely, and I gave her a slight smile.
Her face turned into a sneer and she turned away from me, staring at the television which was turned off.

Weird…

“Don’t mind her, she’s a little off sometimes” Seth whispered. I saw Leah roll her eyes, indicating she heard what Seth said.

“Where’s Jacob?” Seth asked.

“He’s in the kitchen with Esme, I think she’s making him a taco” Carlisle said.

Taco, yum!

Seth took my hand in his and led me over to the kitchen to meet this Jacob.

When we entered, Esme was behind the cooker, and who I guessed was Jacob was sitting at the table, he appeared to be reading something, so I couldn’t see his face.

“Jake, Sapphire is here” Seth said, catching his attention.

He looked up, and my mind turned blank.

Oh my fucking god.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhanger :]
xXxD3ADxXx, dorapizzaparty and kaylynnjaeannxox thanks for commenting!
comment goal: 35.
that's 6 comments, not too bad right?

XOXO