Status: active

I Counted My Blessings, Now I'll Count This Curse

number fourteen

The rest of the time Jacob, Seth and Leah spent with us was spend watching television and talking. Esme had finished the tacos through the ‘situation’ and Jacob and I devoured the plate with ease. I couldn’t help but wonder how the hell he could fit so much food into his flat stomach, but of course all the fat was quickly digested with all the running and stuff.

I sat next to Jacob on a loveseat the entire time. I knew that if there would have been any other boy next to me, I would’ve felt truly uncomfortable. With Jake next to me however, I felt just fine.

Our bodies were touching the entire time, but the heat coming from Jake was pretty comfortable. I wondered if my cold skin didn’t bother him, but when I asked him he simply laughed and pulled me tighter against him.

Nope, it didn’t bother him at all…

Halfway through watching Oprah, Rosalie, Emmett, Bella and Edward left our gathering. Rosalie and Emmett went upstairs and Bella and Edward went hunting in Canada together.

When Oprah ended, Leah spoke for the first time since she arrived here.
“We have to go now”.
Both Seth and Jacob groaned, but Seth got up slowly after Leah gave him a look that explained everything she would do to him if he didn’t follow her out of the house.

Jacob however didn’t move an inch, and I looked over at him, only to see him staring at me with an absentminded look covering hisgorgeous face.

I was scrolling through the options of what to do to get him out of his trance when Alice interrupted my train of thoughts.
“You could kiss him” She said, sounding a little too serious.
Sure, he was my soul mate, but I had only known him for a few hours.

I wasn’t ready to kiss him just yet.

I wasn’t ready to feel his warm lips on my cold ones, to feel his body against mine, to let my hands brush his soft hair…

Back to the point.

I turned around to face Alice, and mouthed “Are you insane?” towards her before turning back to Jake once again. He was still in his trance, and it made me giggle.

This however pulled him out of it.
His cheeks turned red and I giggled again. He scratched the back of his neck nervously. “Uhm, sorry. What did I miss?”

Seth chuckled. “We’re going home, loverboy”
Jacob and I both rolled our eyes at his nickname, but he got up.

Leah wasn’t in the living room anymore, so Seth and Jake said goodbye to everyone and started making their way over there too. Jake took my hand just as I thought he forgot about me and I walked to the front door with them.

Seth hugged me goodbye and Leah tried to stare me down, but I wasn’t bothered by it. I could snap her in half before she could say cupcake, needless to say I wasn’t intimidated at all.

They exited the house and Jacob and I were left behind in the spacious hallway.
My mood dropped when I realized that Jacob would be leaving, meaning I wouldn’t be able to see him for a while. Jacob was thinking the exact same thing, which made me laugh. His face turned from sad to confused, “Why are you laughing?”
I smiled at him. “We were thinking the exact same thing, I just thought it was pretty ironical”. Jacob chuckled lightly. “So you’ll miss me then?” I focused on my shoes. “Ofcourse I’ll miss you Jacob” I muttered.

He pulled me into a tight hug and nuzzled the side of my head with his nose as I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. “That’s good” He whispered in my ear. I scoffed, “Thanks for being okay with me not feeling happy Jake” “I didn’t mean it like that!” He exclaimed, panicking. He thought that I was mad at him.
Like I could be mad at him

“Jacob, take a chill pill honey. I’m not mad at you” I giggled into his ear which seemed to calm him down. I felt his hot breath on my ear and I got lost in the moment.
I had never ever thought that I would feel like this.

“Jake, come on dude!” Seth’s voice broke the magic that surrounded us.
Jacob groaned and slowly let go of me. My lips turned into a pout automatically, and he grinned at me. “I’m coming, give me a sec!” He yelled back at Seth before turning back to me and pecking my lips ever so lightly.

Wow

When you ask people to describe their perfect kiss, they will tell you they felt thousands of fireworks explode inside of them. They felt the world disappear underneath their feet, they were in seventh heaven.

Well, I had millions of fireworks exploding and I was in tenth heaven.
Nothing could compare to this.

Holy cow! Jacob’s voice whispered in my head.
Jup, he was feeling the same.

How could I have not been ready for this? I had no idea.

He pulled away much too quickly, but I wasn’t going to complain. Those few seconds were the best seconds of me existence.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay they kissed!
&this story has now got 6 stars!
thank you everyone :]
if I don't get 10 comments, I won't update ^^
yes, I'm evil like that.

the fact that I only got 2 comments for the last chapter made me frown, and I want to live a happy life, so yeah..
COMMENTS IS LOVE <33333
XOXO