Status: active

I Counted My Blessings, Now I'll Count This Curse

number seventeen

I giggled for what seemed the thousand time in the last half hour as Jake nuzzled his face into my wet hair. After the kiss, which had set my mind on fire, we started walking into the woods, talking and laughing with each other. Ten minutes or so into our walk, it had started to rain. The rain was dripping down the leaves of the trees unto us, and I found it had a calming effect on me.

Jake pulled me into him as we walked, afraid that the rain was bothering me. I would’ve told him that I didn’t even notice the droplets hitting my skin if I didn’t like the feeling of his warm, muscular arms wrapped around me so much.

We had come to a stop underneath a huge tree quite deep into the gigantic forest, and we just stood there hugging. Jake kept trying to steal kisses, but being the tease I am I kept turning my head causing his lips landed on my cheek. I had to focus on the environment surrounding us when he started pouting, knowing I wouldn’t be able to resist his adorable face.

After 5 more tries, Jacob had settled on placing light kisses on my neck and nuzzling my hair. I had giggled so much it had started to become annoying in my own ears, but Jacob wasn’t bothered by it. He kept kissing my neck, sometimes hitting a spot which drove me insane. I had to bite my lip to keep from showing him how much I liked this, because I had a plan.

I was going to catch him of guard

I could feel Jake sighting against my cheek before he pulled away, looking straight into my eyes. I did the best I could to keep an innocent look on my face, and I knew I succeeded when he rested his forehead against mine, looking slightly irritated.

“Look, Sapphire, if you aren’t in the mood to get physical, you could just tell me. My lips are starting to get a little tired from puckering up the entire time darling.”

I giggled in, if I may say so myself, a cute way, which caused Jake’s expression to turn a little confused.

“Babe,” I started, before spinning us around so his back was towards the huge tree, “I’m always in the mood.”

I pressed my body up against his, feeling his muscles against my skin through our t-shirts, before connecting my lips with his. His hands found my hips faster than light and he pulled me even closer to him. My hands snaked into his hair, gripping it lightly causing him to groan into my mouth. His tongue flicked against my bottom lip, and I separated my lips without thinking. His tongue slipped into my mouth gently, discovering my mouth gently. I ground my hips into his, he moaned and spun us around again so my back was against the tree. He pressed himself against me as we kissed, and from somewhere in the woods, a giggle was to be heard.

Jake pulled away from me with an irritated look on his face, obviously not too pleased about the fact that we had company. I placed a kiss on his jaw-line before slipping my hand into his and pulling him into the direction where the giggling had come from.

My suspicions were confirmed as we got near the tree from which the sound had come. Hushed voices were whispering through each other, saying things like: “You shouldn’t have giggled, you idiot!”, “But they are just so cute!” and “Shh! Sapphire will hear us, you know!”

Jacob and I both rolled our eyes and I let go of his hand so I could get to the other side of the tree easily. Rosalie, Alice and Bella sat there looking at me with a guilty expression on their faces. I just smiled at them, and they giggled lightly.

“I’m sorry that I interrupted you two, but you just looked adorable Sapp!” Alice exclaimed, looking very excited. I patted her head as if I was talking to a little child. “Don’t worry Alice, you’ll still get your cookie when we get home.”

I skipped back over to Jake and slipped my hand into his. “Wanna have a little contest, Jake dearest?”
His eyebrows pulled up but he nodded. “When I say three, we start running back to the house. The person who gets there first gets the last piece of chocolate.”
He grinned. “Can I change into wolf form? Otherwise it won’t be fair.”
I nodded. I had been waiting to see him in his wolf form.

He pecked my lips before jogging into a nearby bush. Rosalie, Alice and Bella had already disappeared by the time a beautiful wolf stepped out from behind the bushes. I gasped. Sure, I had always known he would be the most gorgeous wolf out there, but actually seeing him made my knees weak.

He began moving towards where I stood slowly, as if not to frighten me. I honestly couldn’t imagine him being able to tear me or any other vampire apart, he just looked so adorable. He was only an inch in front of me now, and I reached out with my hand to touch him. His tongue lolled out of his mouth happily, which made me grin.
My hand touched the soft, brown fur of his head and I bit my lip. He pushed his head against my hand, indicating he liked the contact. I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him to me.

This was my Jacob
♠ ♠ ♠
i fell in love with this chapter :]
sorry for the long wait in between updates, life is busy!
thank you list:
prettyinpink27
DEATHorGLORY
kaylynnjaeannxox
XOXingridXOX
brokenarrow
kikikitten
jonasbrothers333.

comments are love,
make love, not war,
&stay in school!

...I've got no idea where that just came from.

8 comments? ;D
XXX