Status: active

I Counted My Blessings, Now I'll Count This Curse

number eightteen

The only reason why Jacob won the contest was because he cheated.

I wasn’t out of my daze yet when he started pulling away from me. Before I even had a chance to get up, he had already taken off into the woods. I went after him as fast as I could, but it wasn’t fast enough. By the time I got to the house, Jacob was sitting on the couch in human form, eating my precious chocolate.

I squinted my eyes at him which caused him to laugh. “I don’t really think this is funny Jake, you cheated!” He gasped. “Did not!” I rolled my eyes at him before making my way to the kitchen. I really wanted some chocolate.

“Hi Sapp! What are you looking for?” Alice appeared behind me. I sighted and turned around, “Chocolate, but Mister I-Totally-Didn’t-Cheat got the last piece.” I heard Alice gasp. “Did he cheat on you?” Before I had time to explain anything, Edward and Bella were already in the kitchen. Bella looked shocked and Edward looked angry.

I heard Jacob’s voice coming from the living room. “Hey man! Let go of me, will you!” I was out of the kitchen in less than a heartbeat. In the living room, I saw Jasper holding Jake up by the collar of his shirt. Jacob was growling and Jasper was hissing.

“Jasper! Let go of him!” I shrieked. Jasper turned his attention to me for just a second, and in that second Jacob escaped from his grasp. I made my way over to them and stood next to Jake. “He didn’t cheat on me, calm down!” The whole room relaxed quickly.

“But then, why did you say Mister I-Totally-Did-Not-Cheat in such a sarcastic way?” Alice asked. “We had a little contest, the person who got to the house first would get the last piece of chocolate. He distracted me and then quickly took off. That’s how he cheated. If he would have really cheated on me, he would be six feet under right now.”

Everyone laughed and went back to what they were doing before, leaving Jake and me alone in the living room again. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. “Thanks for saving my life there, Chiquita.” “…Chiquita? Since when am I a banana to you?” “Since banana’s are very nice, and you are also very nice.” I laughed and buried my face in his warm chest.

“Freak.”

He bit my ear lightly as I kissed his neck. We just stood there for some moments, enjoying each other’s company. Jacob broke the comfortable silence.

“So, what do you wanna do now?”

-------

Jake went home at around 2 o’ clock at night after watching some movies and lying around the house with me. I was grinning like a fool as I walked up the stairs to my room. When Jacob left, he had kissed me again and I could still feel my lips tingling.

Because I was so wrapped up in my thoughts of Jacob, I almost walked into Edward. “Slow down there, Sapphire.” he joked. I grinned at him.

I really felt at home here, in the tiny town called Forks
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG TEN STARSSSSSSSS!
i love all of you so much <3
sorry for the suckiness of this chapter, I'm having a little bit of boy trouble and it's infecting my mood.
but this made my day!
thanks so much!

comments are love.
"<3