Status: updates AT LEAST once a week

Where's My Happy Ending?

2

I was curled up in my armchair, snuggled under my mega-fluffy blanket watching 'Love Actually' with the fire blazing and tears streaming down my face for several reasons, a) Keira Knightley has just discovered that her husband's bff is totally in love with her, b) I've lost Daddy's pocket watch, and c) I am completely and utterly irrevocably in love with Harry Potter, and he can't even bear to look at my face.The tears started flowing faster. I hated how he could reduce me,previously the Slytherin Prince, to one giant, snotty, blubbering mess. Lovely. I was startled out of my ugly, pathetic pit of sadness when I 'felt' someone breach the wards around my property. Who could it be? The only visitor I ever get is the owl carrying my mother's monthly update. But this was definitely something human-sized.
I wrapped my blanket more tightly around me and shuffled over towards my window, almost tripping over Frost in the process, she wasn't particularly happy about that, she was even more displeased when i shrieked upon recognising the rapidly approaching figure. I have never moved so fast in my entire life! I swear! I ditched the blanket and ran to the mirror as quickly as I could. Unfortunately, in doing this, I tripped on the rug, and took out my lamp as i fell, which nearly landed on Frost, so she started flapping around, screeching like a banshee. So when Harry rang the doorbell, I answered it looking completyely dishivelled, my house looked like a bomb had hit it and Frost was still screeching like a banshee. And you know what he did?! The cocky bastard just raised an eyebrow!

"Do you want me to come back later?" He asked, eyebrow still raised. I almost melted into a puddle of mush at the sound of his voice, but I didn't want to embarass myself, so I just settled with leaning against the wall, lookingsexy cool and collected.

"Only if you'll stay for dinner." I countered with my infamous Malfoy smirk.

"Depends on what's cooking." OMG! Harry Potter flirting with me?! No freakin' way! I was seriously struggling to keep my voice normal now.

"Lasagna okay with you?" I was smiling now, albeit a little nervously.

"Perfect." He smiled back. "I'll be back at seven." He winked, turned around and disapparated the moment he had passed my front gate. I waited until I was sure that he was gone, whispered muffliato, and squealed. I was so happy!

"Oh my fucking God! Harry Potter is going to be in my house eating my lasagna at seven o'fucking clock!
Excitement had reached an all new high now! I couldn't wait! I was singing whilst I cleaned, but it didn't take too long, so Frost didn't suffer, much. I whistled whilst cooking the lasagnadancing around the kitchen like a crazy person. Once it was done and safely in the oven, I danced my way upstairs and into my bathroom.
Once there, I stripped down to my boxers and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked alright, high cheekbones, full lips, large silvery eyes and a lithe toned body. If it wasn't for the scars, maybe I'd be considered pretty, beautiful even. I turned so that the main part of the snake and the twisting vines were visible.
They stole my beauty, well, they pushed away my lovers. But my previous lovers had all been terrified of Voldemort, even after his death. But Harry wasn't, isn't. Hell, he showed that when he killed him. Now that I looked closer, the vines seemed more elegant, and the snake didn't look cruel, it just looked protective. That thought made me smile.
Feeling a lot better about myself, I dropped my boxers and stepped into the shower, sighing as the warm water flowed over my shoulders. It was only when my muscles started to unwind that I realised just how stressed I was. I smiled languidly. Harry Potter was coming over for dinner tonight. I paused. And i forgot to ask him what he was doing here in the first place......
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's taken so long, i hope you feel that this chapter's worth it

xx