Status: in writing

Beauty and the Beast (a Jacob Black FanFic)

Hips Don't Lie...

I was setting up a collection of random things to make a good still life when there was a knock on my door. “COME IN!” I yelled and heard the door open.

“Hey” said the husky voice of my boyfriend.

“Hola.” I said throwing a bunch of nails inside a blender.

“What are you doing later tonight?” he asked giving me a kiss on the cheek

“Um… sleep, dream, sleep some more and maybe do a little bit more dreaming.” I said smiling

Chuckling “no, I’m serious.”

“Really. I’m taking the night off to do some photographs. See if I can sell them later” I laughed and reached for my camera but he took it first.”

“There’s gonna be a bone fire tonight. Wanna go?”

“Sure. At what time should I be there?” I asked reaching for my other camera but he took that one too.

“I came all the way over here to ask you out. And you want me to go away? I could of just called you”

“Aw. No no don’t cry. Here.” I tossed him a chew toy

“What’s this for?” he said looking at it.

“Chewing. Duh. There is a reason they are called ‘Chew Toys’. So you can play while I take pictures. I thought dogs were smart. I bet cats are smarter.”

“haha. Oh god. You are so funny.” He said in a dull voice

“I know. Thanks for noticing” I said pinching his cheek.

He just looked at me.

“ok, fine. I’ll just give it to Molly. No need to be so cranky.” I said taking it from his hand

“MOLLY! MOLLY!” I yelled calling my little golden retriever that I adopted and saved from the animal shelter. She’s still tiny.

She came running towards me barking like crazy.

“Here girl. Here. You want it? Do you want the toy?” I asked kneeling down on the floor and petting her little blonde head as she barked and jumped and tried to bite my fingers with her little puny teeth. “There you go” I said giving her the squeaky cat. She crouched, growled a little growled and attacked the cat.

I got off the floor and looked up, Jacob was staring at me.

“Come on. I said I was sorry. You know I can’t help it.”

He stared

“Come on Jake I’m sorry. It’s too tempting”

More staring

“If you keep that face, it’s going to stick. And let me tell you, I’m too pretty to be with an ugly face like that” I said putting my hand on my hips.

His face softened but the anger stayed.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my hands around his neck “Please. Forgive. Me.” I said kissing his lips between every word.

His gaze sweetened. I won.

“There. Now, can I have my camera so I can take a picture then get ready for our date?” I asked still hanged on his neck.

He handed my camera back. I took it and went to my station. Turned off the lights and turned on the lamp next to the sculpture to give it shadows to work with.

As I was shooting, I felt Jacob move from the place he was standing, picked Molly up, and sat on the little couch in the corner of the room. He was holding her in his lap as she played with the toy and his hand. He was watching me work as Molly soon left the toy and was now chewing on his fingers as they healed as soon as she bit them. He grabbed the toy with the other hand and was squeezing it to make it squeak.

After I finished taking pictures, I took a shower. I put on a swimsuit because I wanted to jump today. I put some moose on my hair so it could remain wavy, put on some jean shorts and a black tank top. I put in a pair of sandals and a little eye shadow.

“Are you ready?” asked Jacob as I got out of my bathroom.

“Are you?” I asked motioning toward Molly who was chewing with little force as she was falling asleep and the rubber cat he was making squeak on his other hand.

He dropped it and put a sleeping Molly on my bed.

“Yeah. Let’s go” he said rubbing his hand on his shirt getting rid of Molly’s saliva.

“Uh huh” I said grabbing my iPod, cell phone and keys.

“Chelsey I’m leaving!” I yelled

“OK. Be careful. Don’t drive too fast Jacob” she yelled from her room

“Sure sure.” He called back

We got to the bike and he gave me a helment.

He drove as fast as ever.

We finally made it to the bone fire.

I was a little dizzy from the fast drive.

“You all right?” Asked Jacob holding me with his arm on my waist

“You did that on purpose” I accused

“No idea what you’re talking about” he said smiling.

“Right” I said not believing at all. That was his pay back for the chew toy. “Hey can we jump today?” I ask him.

“Sure, well go after before the bon fire, that way I get you home dry.” He joked.

“Ok. Hola Billy!” I said giving the elder a big hug

“Hey, Electra. Haven’t seen you in a while. How you’ve been?”

“Good, good. Sorry I haven’t come and said hello, I’ve been busy. With the club and stuff. And now with the pictures I take, I barely have time.” I said smiling.

“Good for you! Well sit down and relax, we’ll be starting in a minute.” He said giving me a final hug.

“Um, actually we are going for a quick jump before it starts if you don’t mind” I said

“Sure, no problem. Take your time.” He smiled sweetly.

“Thanks Billy” I said giving him another hug and went to Jacob; who took me to the cliff. I took my clothes off and placed them on the edge. We jumped. He carried me to the top and grabbed my clothes, which I put on and carried my back to the circle.

When we got there, Emily gave me a blanket to keep warm.

I went to sit by Jacob and Quil with his Claire.

“Hi Claire. Hey Quil.” I said sitting next to Jacob

“Eta!” yelled Claire reaching for me, she could barely say my name. I caught her and started playing with her.

Jacob, Quil and I talked for a while when Sam cleared his throat and we all shushed.

After listening to all the stories and legends of the tribe warriors and their wolf brothers, we started to just hang out and talk and eat.

My iPod was hooked up to a car and “Hips don’t Lie” by Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean started to play.

(Ladies up in here tonight
No fighting, no fighting
We got the refugees up in here
No fighting, no fighting )

“I love this song!” I said swaying a little in my place

(Shakira, Shakira)

“Dance to it” said Jacob

(I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man wants to speak Spanish)

“What! No way” I said stopping and shying away. I may give exotic dances to men every night. But none of them knew me.

(Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa
Shakira, Shakira)

“Yeah come on! Dance it!” yelled Embry from the other side of the circle. Now everybody was telling me to dance it.

“No thank you. I’m fine right here.” I say putting my hands on my knees

(Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body)

“Come on Electra, we haven’t seen you dance. And I know you know how to dance” said Billy from his chair.

Dam him and his wonderful love for people!
“Fine” I said giving up and standing up to dance the song

(And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection)

Now I was dancing around the fire and moving my hips

(Hey Girl, I can see your body moving
And it's driving me crazy
And I didn't have the slightest idea
Until I saw you dancing

And when you walk up on the dance floor
Nobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, girl
And everything so unexpected - the way you right and left it
So you can keep on shaking it)

I moved around like she does in the video. We had to learn and to the steps for the sweet sixteen of a boy named Brandon

(I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man want to speak Spanish
Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa
Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body)

I sang to Jacob

(And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel you boy
Come on lets go, real slow) I called him with my fingers and my hips
(Don't you see baby asi es perfecto

Oh I know I am on tonight my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection
Shakira, Shakira)

I tugged on his arm and he got up and started dancing with me.

I put by body close to his and turned his way to sing to him

(Oh boy, I can see your body moving
Half animal, half man
I don't, don't really know what I'm doing) I made a confused face
(But you seem to have a plan) I pocked him in the chest
(My will and self restraint) I moved away but still looking at him
(Have come to fail now, fail now
See, I am doing what I can, but I can't so you know) I moved my hips from side to side
(That's a bit too hard to explain)

(Baila en la calle de noche
Baila en la calle de día)

I spined around shaking my hips
(Baila en la calle de noche
Baila en la calle de día

I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man want to speak Spanish
Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa
Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that
You know you got me hypnotized
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body )my left hip moved up and down and I pointed it with my fingers
(Senorita, feel the conga, let me see you move like you come from Colombia)

I made some belly dance moves

(Mira en Barranquilla se baila así, say it!
Mira en Barranquilla se baila así)

I walked away and was dancing again around the circle

(Yeah
She's so sexy every man's fantasy a refugee like me back with the Fugees from a 3rd world country
I go back like when 'pac carried crates for Humpty Humpty
I need a whole club dizzy
Why the CIA wanna watch us?
Colombians and Haitians
I ain't guilty, it's a musical transaction
No more do we snatch ropes
Refugees run the seas 'cause we own our own boats)

I turned back to Jacob and moved my hips a little more

(I'm on tonight, my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel you boy
Come on let's go, real slow
Baby, like this is perfecto)

I walked away and was singing and dancing to Jared

(Oh, you know I am on tonight and my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel it's right
The attraction, the tension
Baby, like this is perfection)

Jacob now grabbed my arm and pulled me to him

(No fighting
No fighting) I whispered to his face

He pulled me close and kissed me as the song ended.

Our kiss was interrupted by claps and cheers from the guests of the bone fire.

“That was quite a performance” said Billy

“Thanks” I said turning red

“Come on, let’s take you home before Chelsey has my head” said Jacob

“Ok” I said a little out of breath from dancing.

Jacob took me home, slower this time. Gave me a goodnight kiss in the door of the apartment and rode off into the night.

Like our first date.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok people, im a latina and i love this song. i shake my hips a lot and i do lots of sexy dance steps. she is not latina but was raised by one (Chelsey) so therefore loves this song, shakes her hips a lot and does sexy dance steps. dont judge. i said before i wrote my chapters based on songs or outfits. i was listeing to the song and so the chapter wrote itself in my mind.

sorry if get offensive but im a proud latina and like it when people say i suck.

only im alowed to say that.

Link to song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLQgjEhH400

Link to clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15771978

read. comment. become gypsies