Status: in writing

Beauty and the Beast (a Jacob Black FanFic)

You are cooler than them.

“COME IN!” yelled Angela from the ground we didn’t want to get up. We were having a lazy day at the club. We were all on the floor or any flat surface taking a nap, until the door started knocking.

“You really should be more careful who you invite in the house” said Ian from the door.

“IAN!” I yelled and got up from the floor where my head was resting on Jacob’s chest. I ran and jumped on him.

“Hey, Elli. How you’ve been?” he asked hugging me.

“Good. We were taking a nap right now” I said landing on my feet.

“I know, you forgot?” he asked

“Oh, yeah. Sorry, I met another kind and they spend time with us so I forgot” I said

“You met ANOTHER kind? And How many freaks do you know? Have I taught you nothing?” he asked a little mad.

“Yeah, well they are not as cool as you. What do you mean how many freak?” I said

“Are you crazy? This place reeks of wet dog!” he said

“Does it? It’s probably Molly, she’s my dog.” I said

“Really? That’s the only dog you have? Are you sure? Will I search the place and Molly will be the only dog in here?” he asked upset, he knew the smell all too well.

“Oh, that’s an easy answer. Um… you see um… Jacob, he um… hesawerewolfandwearedating (1)” I said in one big rush.

I saw his eyes darken and his shoulders tense.

“What?” he snarled understanding the message completely.

Jacob then got up and came rushing towards me, pulling me away from Ian.

“Who do you think you are?” snarled Ian at Jacob who growled in return.

“Ok, listen,” I said getting from behind Jacob to between the two of them “If you are going to fight, do it outside the club. I personally would prefer for neither of you to fight, but if what you want is to show fangs, then outside where the furniture won’t damage” I said in strong voice pointing towards the door.
Ian relaxed his shoulders a little and allowed his eyes to come back to the beautiful blue.

“Explain” he simply said in a voice meant to scare. It did.

“Ok, well, first off, this is Jacob Black. He is a werewolf. Well not really because he can change at will and he keeps his sanity and mind. One day he came to the club and…” I explained to Ian who was visibly still a little tense.

“You mean to tell me that you are to spend the rest of your live with this pup?” he asked

“Um… yeah” I said

“Oh, so let me get this straight. I leave you with a pretty good idea of what I can do. I inform you of not only the dangers of my kind, but the dangers of everything supernatural that has Power. Yet, you are going out with a shape shifter? ” he asked in a disbelief voice.

“Well, yeah, and didn’t Uncle Paul date a human? Plus, Jacob doesn’t even have the Power” I said dismissing it.

“Oh, he has it all right. And this is not the same as my little brothers story, ok? She reminded us of Katherine and she smelled so good; I could barely resist. It’s not my fault she went on and drowned and then turned, if the boy would have been a little more careful, none of this would of have happened” he said defending himself.

“YOU TURNED HER!!!” I yelled

“Weren’t you listening? I didn’t turn her, I sipped a little bit, then I gave her some of mine and the next day she drowned. Simple as that” he said not caring and flashing a Hollywood smile at no one in particular.

“So you BLED her? How is that any better?” I asked

“Because when you say I turned her, it makes it my fault. But when I say we shared a little, and then she died, then it’s not my fault. Simple as that. Have you seen Chelsey? I have something for her” he said changing the subject and going off in the direction of the stairs.

“Now, Electra, would you like to explain why this man you seem so attached to smells like a leech?” asked Jacob

“Oh, that’s easy too. You see, Ian here is my father. He was born a long time ago, I really don’t remember now, he is one of the originals, the first type of vampires that ever excised, before their kind evolved into what we now know as the Cullens. He got the lady that had me to feed but she was drunk beyond belief, so Ian got intoxicated through her blood. So they made me and he left. When my mom had me she was confused, five years later she had enough of me and left me here with Chelsey. Two years ago, Ian was in town and decided to stop at our club for something to eat. He then saw me behind the bar; they can drink but not get intoxicated, and asked for a drink. He smelled me and smelled the familiar blood of the woman that had me and saw some of his features on me; faintly of course. He then tasted me and found it really close to the blood of by mother, so we took a blood test and voila! I found my father.” I said a little out of breath for talking so fast.

“He’s a vampire?”

“I thought we got that out of the way when he showed you his fangs” I said

“Your part vampire?” he asked again.

“No, I mean yes. We have no idea. I mean, I don’t need blood to survive, though it’s not bad really; I don’t shine or need a stone to stay out of the sun, though I burn easily in it; I don’t have cool Powers like he does, though his Power come from the Power the human blood has but we don’t know how to channel. Wow, now that I see it that way, I guess I am part vampire. Cool” I said smiling.

“A stone to say out of the sun?” Jacob asked confused.

“Yes,” answered Ian this time coming back with Chelsey behind, her eyes were kind of unfocused. “I need a stone to be out in the sun or I burn like a match.” He explained smiling his to-die-for smile.

“Hey Ian, do you think I can have the Power if I take blood too?” I asked curious.

“I don’t know, you are human and you already have Power, you just don’t know how to channel it. Maybe if you take some from the pup, I can feel an incredible amount in him. But, just like you, he has no idea how to use it. Come Chelsey” he said grabbing her hands and guiding her.

“Did you Influenced her?” I asked amazed

“Why, yes. Yes I did. Why?” he asks smiling; he loves this game.

“Never mind, I’m too lazy to fight today. How long are you staying?” I asked changing the subject and lying on the couch.

“As long as I want to be here.” He said opening his arms and grabbing Chelsey softly.

“You know what? I’m too bored to just lay and nap. I want to visit the Cullens; I haven’t seen them since a while.” I said to Jacob but from the corner of my eye I saw Ian’s attention was in me.

“Are those the other ones?” asked Ian, about to bite into Chelsey.

“Yeah, they are the other vampires I told you about” I said grabbing my keys.

“You are going to a house of vampires alone?”

“Im not going alone, Jacob will be there. Plus, they don’t drink human blood, they feed on animals.” I said

“Aahhh… Just like my idiot brother” he said smiling at some memory

“Yeah, just like him.” I said putting on my coat.

“I’m coming with you, I don’t trust vampires” he said. I raised an eyebrow. “I don’t. If they are not me, they are bad”

“You are like the worst of the worst” I said to him in disbelief.

“I know” he said smiling a thousand-dollar smile and winked. Then walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I warned you it was coming. i just cant resist. Plus I think Ian Somerhalder is a better vampire than Robert Pattison. It also doesn't hurt the fact that his smile makes me shiver.
sorry, i sound crazy. just know that there is another chapter coming soon.

Dictionary:
(1) he's a werewolf and we are dating

Collage of the day:
http://www.polyvore.com/you_are_cooler_than_them/set?id=16655478

Quote of the day:
Fact # 122
A duck cant walk without bobbing its head.
Curtesy of Snapple