Status: in writing

Beauty and the Beast (a Jacob Black FanFic)

I love you, But he is cooler than you are.

“Oh well.” I said uninterested. “Let’s go home” I said turning to Jacob.
“Just like that?” asked Carlisle
“Just like that what?” I asked
“He just changed just like that? He didn’t shake, or left his clothes behind” said the doctor amazed.
“Yeah, just like that” I said not caring
“Wow. I love you Edward, but he is a cooler vampire that you” said Bella
“Really?” asked Edward offended
“I love you” she said again in a voice that said don’t hurt me
“Right” he said walking away offended.
“Well, I would love to stay and chat but I am tired and it’s getting late. Bye!” I said going out the door with Jacob following me.
“Can I send the night at your house? It’s closer than mine and I really am tired.” I said.
“You are so lazy” he said shaking his head.
“I know. So can I stay?” I asked
“Sure” he said.
“Cool, let me call Chelsey.”
“¿Halo?”(1) Answered Chelsey weakly. Ian was feeding on her.
“Hola Chelsey. ¿Me puedo quedar a dormir en casa de Jacob?”(2)
“Porque?(3)
“Porque soy floja y no quiero ir al club hoy. Además no quiero estar en la casa el primer día que Ian regresa” (4) i said remembering last time.
“Ok, pero mañana regresas”(5)
“Sí Bueno chao!”(6) I said hanging up
“She said ok.”
“Let me change”
“Sure” I said taking my phone and checking for texts. None.
Jacob came back in his wolf form and we went to the reservation.
When we got to his house Billy wasn’t there.
“There’s a note in the fridge” I said taking water out of it
“What does it say?”
“Don’t know. Too lazy to read” I said going to his room and falling asleep on the bed.
“He says he will probably stay out tonight” Jacob said waking me up.
“Why?”
“I don’t know” he said picking me up and laying me on top of him since his bed is too small for him and his enormous size, let alone two to be comfortably in it.
“Boo!” I said laying my head where his chest would be
We stayed like that for a long time. I fell asleep with the rhythm of his heart beat. I was awoken by him playing with my hair.
“Will you please let me sleep?”
“No”
“Why?” I whined
“You are too lazy”
“mm-hmm” I said too lazy to answer back
He kissed the top of my head. He kissed my forehead. He kissed my nose. He kissed my cheek. He kissed my neck. He kissed my shoulder. I got fed up and yanked his lips to mine and kissed him angrily that he didn’t let me sleep and on top of that was teasing me.
We really got into the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dictionary:
(1) Hello?
(2)Hi Chelsey, can i sleep over at Jacob's house?
(3)Why?
(4)Because I'm lazy and dont want to go to the club today. Plus I dont want to be in the house the first day Ian is back
(5)Ok, but tomorrow you come back
(6)Yeah sure bye!

sorry it took so long to write but i had an idea on how to end it and i just had to write it, after that, its hard to make filling chapters. though i think im going to change the ending completly or make an alternate ending. dont know yet. it is important you see the picture of the day, if you didnt get the ... then the picture will clariffy. and if you still dont understand, send me a message and i will clarrify.

Picture of the day:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=16969196

Fact of the day:
#122: a duck cant walk without bobbing its head.
Brought to you by Snapple

read, comment, have a fabulous St.Patricks day