Dead!

How Can You Miss Hearts You've Never Loved?

"FINE! I'M LEAVING!" I heard Brandi scream before getting into a cab with three suitcases.

"GO AHEAD! I DON'T CARE!" Ryan yelled as the cab sped off. I saw him walk into the bus and slam the door. I knew everyone else was in the venue, so I walked up the the bus and opened the door. I could smell a freshly lit joint coming from the bathroom. I sighed and knocked.

"Who's there?" Ryan coughed.

"A ghost," I said sarcasticly, "What are you doing in there?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Oh really, so if it's nothing then why are you in there in the first place and why is weed smoke coming from underneath the door?" I heard a click and the door opened. Ryan pulled me inside and locked the door again.

He slid down the wall with his hand on his forehead and a joint inbetween his lips. His hair was a wreck, yet he still looked amazing. I sat down next to him and set down my earpiece that I use for work, my walkie talkie, and my clipboard.

"I hate her." He said.

"You don't mean that. Apparently you wanted to marry her." I replied.

"No. It was a rumor she started. She had connections with a drug-dealer, that's why I brought her on tour and dated her." He said, puffing out smoke.

"But are the drugs really worth having to deal with that skank?" I asked. He laughed.

"Not really, but it helps. I might not be here if I didn't have something to keep me occupied." We sat there in pure silence, "Have you ever felt like you loved someone, but you never met them?" He suddenly asked, turning to face me. My heart fluttered. He was talking about me.

"Yeah. He was a guy in a band. I'd see him everywhere and I felt like I loved him. I guess I'm just a teenie." He laughed.

"No really. Like, you've never even seen what they look like. I feel like I miss someone. But...How can you miss hearts you've never loved?" He asked.

"Maybe you did love them. You just don't remember." I suggested. He sighed.

"I feel so heartbroken, but I don't know why. I mean, I have dreams about this girl. Dreams where I'm smoking and she just appears out of no where and makes me stop. Dreams where me and her fight, but make up in the end. I can't remember the face though. All I remember was a song that she played on the guitar. It was amazing. She made it up. The funny thing is, I think she was only 15."

I noticed his guitar sitting in the corner. I picked it up and put the strap on.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Shh." I shushed him. Then I started to play the song. I heard him gasp and tears filled his eyes. I stopped.

"How do you..."

"Try to remember." I pleaded. I set the guitar down and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Remember what?" He asked.

"Remember everything!" I shook him. I wanted him to remember.

"What are you talking about!?" He yelled, the drugs getting to the best of him. I sat back and cried. I got up and ran out the door. I was walking in the hall when I felt arms around my shoulders. "Don't go." He whispered against my ear. I felt a tingling feel rush up my spine.

"I have to." I replied. His arms moved down and held my waist.

"Clarissa Senners. You're all grown up." He smiled. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks. "I missed you." He whispered again. He lips barely grazed my neck. I turned around and looked him in the eyes. He was crying too. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back. His grip held me tighter as his face leaned into mine. I felt his soft lips press against mine. I felt his tongue push out and pressed against my closed lips. I slightly opened my mouth and his hot tongue wandered around, brushing against my tongue and front teeth.

"RYAN!" A high-pitched voice screamed. We pulled apart and were face to face with Brandi.

"Brandi..." He whispered, but moved his hand so he was holding mine.

"How dare you cheat on me with that slut!"

"Hey! I didn't cheat on you! You broke up with me ten minutes ago. And don't you dare call Clarissa a slut!" He yelled. Yay! He was sticking up for me!

"Yeah right! You love me, though!" She screamed again.

"No I don't." He replied.

"Yes you do." She said flirtatiously and putting a hand on his chest. "Remember that night when we were in your bunk and no one was here? You pulled me down and kis-"

"STOP!" He yelled. She stepped back. He stood behind me with his arms around my waist. He was glaring daggers at her. She huffed and stormed out of the bus.