Dead!

Middlepoint

I woke up to a bright light. I looked around I felt like I was in an office. A white desk sat in the middle of the room with no windows or doors. Suddenly, a man appeared on the white chair behind the desk.

"Hello Clarissa." He said cheerily.

"Hello, um, where am I?" I asked.

"You are in Middlepoint."

"What's Middlepoint?"

"The point between Heaven and Hell. My name is Jake."

"So do I go to Heaven or Hell?"

"You go to neither." Jake said smiling.

"Huh?" I was very confused.

"You were not meant for death. Not tonight. You are being sent back to Earth as a guardian angel. Later, you will be sent back to Earth."

"Okay, am I dreaming?"

"I'm sorry. But someone had tricked the big man upstairs" He said, pointing up.

"Trick God? Okay, I don't have a religion, but that sounds like bull-shit."

"The only way he was tricked was because the two men that killed you, had a little help from Satin, himself."

"Why would they kill me?"

"They envy you. They envy the gift you were blessed with. The gift of music."

"So I'm going to Earth, and look after someone?"

"Not someone, more than one person."

"Do I know them?"

"I guess you could say that. You have thirteen people to take care of, and if their friends are with them, you must help them too."

"13 people!?"

"Yeah, but their all in bands. You'll see which ones soon enough."

"Do I have any rules?"

"Hmm, you will be invisible and mute to the people around you. Unless one of them has the gift to talk to the dead. And, you cannot draw away from them. So you can't visit your family."

"When will I be able to go back home?"

"That is up to them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blacked out. I woke up and was in a hotel room with eight guys scattered around. I got up and looked down. I wore black skinny jeans and a dark purple shirt that hugged my figure. I looked at my back, feeling a tingly feeling. I gasped at the sight of black feathered wings. I pushed back and the wings retreated into my back. I pushed forward and they came back out. I pushed them back in and headed to the mirror. I still had my dark hair and jade eyes.

I headed back into the room and tried to get a look at the guys. All of them had their heads either buried in a pillow or blanket, except for one of them. I walked over to him and glanced down. I gasped. There, before my very eyes lied a peacefully sleeping Ryan Ross.

I started to walk back, but only to walk completely through Gerard Way standing in the doorway with My Chemical Romance behind him. My eyes widened at the site of my hero walking over to a person in the corner and shaking him.

"Hey, Pete we gotta go." Gerard said. The guy looked up and I gasped again.

"Mkay, wake everyone else up, I call first shower." Pete Wentz said. Gerard laughed and I watched Ray Toro wake up Ryan Ross and Patrick Stump. I collapsed into a chair from shock.

"Okay, we gotta head to the bus." Bob Bryar said.

There were mumbles and groans but soon everyone was up. Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and Panic! At The Disco were walking out of the hotel room into the hallway with duffel bags and sleepy faces.

I followed the group as they approached an elevator. I felt a tingling in my temples as the elevator got closer to us. The tingling turned into a pain as the elevator was only three floors away.

"Stop the elevator..." A voice whispered.

I looked around fanatically and walked through the gold doors of the elevator shaft. I fell through the top of the empty elevator and looked around. I hit the emergency stop button and climbed back out and reached the guys.

"I guess it's broken. We'll take the stairs." Joe Trohman said. I sighed a sigh a relief and followed them to the stairs.

Brendon Urie was still half asleep and he was tripping over himself. He leaned forwards and was about to fall but I caught him and pulled him back softly.

This is going to be alot of work