Status: Working on Chapter 6

Hogwarts: The Musical

Bust Your Windows

“Cara!”

Fred and George approached the short redhead as she made her way towards the Great Hall. She smiled as they fell into step beside her.

“‘Ello Red 1, Red 2. How may I help you today?” She asked them in a professional tone.

They burst out laughing about 10 seconds later.

After recovering George cleared his throat before speaking. “Well we were just wondering if you would do us the pleasure of—”

George stopped once realizing that Cara had stopped and wasn’t with them anymore. Turning back he saw the small redhead watching something intently in the Entrance Hall. Looking over at his twin he saw how red his face was as well. Then he followed their line of vision and saw what had stopped her.

Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson.

Enough said.

~*~

She couldn’t believe what was in front of her.

How could she be so stupid to actually think Draco Malfoy would fall for her, a Blood Traitor.

With all the energy she could muster Cara turned and ran.

She wouldn’t let him see the pain he caused her.

She had no clue how she got there, but before she knew it she was in the Astronomy tower, and with all her might she let out one, loud, blood-curdling scream, and then she took the necklace off.

Yeah, Draco had left her a necklace. That morning when he had to leave because he wasn’t supposed to be in her bed, he left her a necklace in his place. She had put it on without complaint at the time...

And now, she tore it off of her neck and threw it over the ledge before sinking to her knees and letting the sobs out.

“Cara!”

His voice drifted up into the room she was in, but it wasn’t alone.

“I’d advise you leave my sister alone unless you want to be thrown to your bloody death.” That was Ced’s voice.

“Cara, honey.” Hermione murmured as she ran over to comfort her friend.

“She needs to know what really happened!” Draco shouted at Cedric. She let out another dry sob before screaming at the top of her lungs.

“Draco! Get the fuck away from me you slimy pureblood git!” She screamed at him, even though he couldn’t see her.

“There. Now get!” Cedric shouted at him.

“Fine.” She heard Draco’s voice break and almost ran after him, but stayed put letting more sobs out.

He didn’t deserve her.

He never would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one, but this sets up the next couple of chapters.

I should have the next one up here soon.

Sorry if it seems a bit sloppy, I'll go back and edit later. :)

Happy Reading,
Kaylee Lovett