She is Gone

1/1

He stared at the ground, kicking rocks along the sidewalk. The stress surrounding his body was unrealistic.

She had died mere days ago.

He wishes it was him, not her. She never deserved to leave. If he hadn't begged for her to join him for Easter, she wouldn't have been at the bank, and she wouldn't have been shot by the man robbing the bank at the time.

He wouldn't be here right now. She wouldn't be gone.

He wouldn't have his heart breaking with every step he takes. She wouldn't be lifeless.

He would be able to hold her, touch her, smell her. She would be able to fit perfectly with him, just like they did mere weeks ago.

He should be holding her right now, celebrating Easter Sunday with her. She should be alive.

He should be dead, not her..

He wishes for a miracle. She doesn't wish at all anymore.

She used to tell him her wishes. She wanted to be a famous fashion designer. She would design clothes for him all the time. Even if he didn't like it, he would say he did and wear it all the time for her.

She also wished they could be together forever.

Forever is over.

He wishes for her small, delicate hand to fit into his once again. But it will never happen.

His entire world has come crashing down.

He was going to make all her wishes come true, no matter what. He would have found a way.

He promised her nearly lifeless body 2 days ago in the hospital, "I love you. I'll scream for you to come back every night." Every night for the rest of his life. And he does.

He claims he cannot go on without her. His family and hers are both worried about him. He's scaring them. He won't respond to anybody.

The only voice who can forever get his attention is hers.

But he will never hear it again.

For she is gone. From his life. Forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was in an emotional mood, and the words for this came flowing. I hope you like it as much as I truly do.

Anybody crying? Comment and tell me. (: