Status: You turn off the T.V. and you scream at me: "GET OFF THE COUCH YOU LAZY BUM OF A MUSIC ARTIST! THERE'S A COP AT THE DOOR AND HE'S GOT A WARRANT!"..Don't steal that line. It's mine.

Last to Know...

It Is What It Is

Adam's Point Of View..

I smiled and wound my arms around her. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Adam."

"You know, I haven't took you out in awhile."

"What do you mean?"

"Go get dressed. I'm gonna take you out dinner."

"Why?"

"Cause it's doesn't have to be an occasion to eat dinner at a fancy restaurant." I grinned.

"OK. Why don't you..Go hang with the band, for awhile, until I'm ready."

"OK." I kissed her cheek then went out the front door. I headed over to my car, when my ring tone went off. "What's up?"

"Hey, Adam."

"Hey, Amy."

"Can you hang out?"

"I guess, but only for awhile."

"OK."

"I'll be there in 5."

"Great." She laughed. I loved hearing her laugh. But not when she was depressed. And she was. She found out last week, that her ex boyfriend cheated on her. It hurt me to know that he hurt her.

"Yeah, bye."

"Bye." I flipped my phone shut and laid it beside me. I turned the radio on and flipped through the stations, but nothing interesting was on, so I turned it back off. I sighed, a few minutes later, when I pulled up in front of her house. "Hey, Adam!"

"What up?"

"Not much. Come inside." I followed her in and we sat on the couch. "So, why can you only stay for awhile?"

"I'm taking Annie out to dinner, tonight."

"Nice. I'm so glad to see you happy, Adam. I haven't seen you upset in a long time."

"Yeah."

"I just..Hope it lasts for eternity."

"Right." Her smile dropped and she looked down. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's nothing."

"It's Zacky, isn't it? I'm sorry."

"N-no. It's not your fault. I just..I don't know."

"Amy, it is about Zacky."

"Yeah. OK, you're right. It is about Zacky. So, what?"

" 'So', I hate seeing you like this."

"Yeah, I've heard that before." I sighed.

"I'm sorry."

"You know..I hate it, when you apologize for things you never do."

"Amy.."

"No. You know what? It's fine. I'm fine. Let's go hang out." She stood up.

"Hang out. Where?"

"I don't know. I just..I need to get out of here, do something different, instead of sitting in my living room, thinking about what couldn't have been by far, Adam." I looked up at her.

"The park?"

"I guess." I stood up and followed her out the front door and to my car. She was silent, most of the ride.

"You can talk, you know."

"There's not really anything to talk about, at the moment."

"The weather?"

"Are you on some new medication, I should know about, Adam?"

"No, but I'm trying to start a conversation. Do I need medication, for that?"

"I don't necessarily think so. But, the weather isn't ever on your list of things to talk about."

"Whatever." I laughed.

"So, why are you taking Annie out to dinner, tonight?"

"I don't know. To get a break away."

"Break away from everybody. Break away from everything." She started to sing. I grinned. Then I heard the second verse of Bad Romance go off and Amy flipped her cellphone open. "What up? Of course. No, I'm with Adam, why? Great. Bye." She shut her phone and laid it next to her.

"Berry?"

"Yes, he called to ask where I was. I kinda forgot I was supposed to go with him to shop for Christmas presents."

"How do you forget that?"

"I don't know. But I did."

"So you're not gonna go to Berry's, then?"

"I should..But.."

"Amy!"

"What?"

"I'm dropping you off at Berry's. You guys have to get that shopping done. Everybody else did their shopping. It's your turn. The Christmas party is Friday. Two days away, love."

"Right, I know. Fine, whatever." It was silent for a few seconds.

"But how do you forget-"

"Shut it, Adam!"

"OK, fine."

"That's what I thought."

"Whatever. So what are you getting me?"

"What do you mean?"

"For Christmas."

"I'm not telling you!" She laughed.

"Why, not!?"

"Oh, probably because, it's a surprise!"

"Come on, I won't tell anybody."

"It's your's why would I not want you to tell anybody!?"

"I don't know. I'm just saying."

"Adam, get a life."

"Really, do I have to?"

"Shut up."

"Why?"

"Adam!"

"Fine!" I sighed and looked over at her. Her head was rested on the window. I hated seeing her get hurt. And for the next person who hurt her, wouldn't see the light of day.

Amy's Point Of View..

I hated being like this. I hated getting hurt. I hated taking in the wrong guys. I hated not knowing it until it was too late. Zacky was my life and he knew it. I didn't see why he had to make it hard for me. "Amy you're not OK."

"Yeah, so?"

"So, I don't like seeing you like this. Get him back."

"What?"

"Get him back. Love's revenge? You know..?"

"Adam, I'm not a third grader, I'm not getting him back!"

"Why not!?"

"Because it's stupid and immature!"

"So you're saying I'm stupid and immature?"

"What!?"

"I would get him back! So you're saying I'm stupid and immature! Thanks so much!"

"Adam, be quiet!" I laughed.

"What about..Telling him off again?"

"I'm not running to him with my anger. If anything I'll run to you and you probably won't enjoy it."

"Right." I shook my head and sighed, as we pulled up in front of Berry's house.

"Bye."

"Later." I jumped out and went up to the front door. I just went in, because none of us ever knocked.

"What up, Berry?" He was standing in the living room, with his cellphone held up to his ear.

"Yeah. OK. We'll be there." He flipped his phone shut and threw it on the couch.

"Who was that?"

"Manager."

"Oh."

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

"Great."
♠ ♠ ♠
GREAT CHAPTER RIGHT!? IF YOU ADORE THREE DAYS GRACE, AS MUCH AS I DO!

Comments??

xOneLessLonelyGirlx