We're Gonna See the World out, I'll Hold You 'Til the Hurt Is Gone

XVI

As the night dragged on it was awkward for everyone but Zora, Zora was on cloud nine like always when Matt would touch her or anything. Everyone could see this but no one knew it was because of Matt, no one wanted to ask her because they all knew she would lie or so they thought she would.

Around one a clock when t he girls got home they all crashed at Addison's house.

----------------

Zora yawned stretching her body as she finally pulled her self out of the guest bed and put on her sweat pants and a tank top. Zora let out another yawn as she walked down the stairs to hear Ryan laughing at him self as he passed gas in his swing.

When Zora got off the last step she looked in the living room to see everyone sitting there including Val and Michelle. "Whats up?" She asked smiling as she walked over to Matt kissing his cheek and sat next to him, Zora felt Matt tense up.

Zora ignored it and looked at everyone. "Whats wrong?" She questioned slowly looking around at everyone who looked at her with hatred except for Addison, even Jimmy looked at her in disgust.

"Zora-" Addison was started but was soon cut off by Johnny. "You fucking cheated on Matt?!" he yelled. "What the fuck Zora!" Zacky was next to yell. Zora stared wide eyed and then started laughing "What the fuck?" Zora said in between laughs as everyone stared at her in disbelief.

Zora stopped laughing as she looked at everyone. "You're not kidding?" Zora whispered as she looked at Matt. "You think I cheated on you?" She asked as she moved away from Matt who only kept looking at the ground.

"Michelle saw you" Val finally spoke up glaring daggers at Zora. "Michelle saw what?" Zora questioned looking at Michelle. "I saw you come out of the bathroom last night at the night club looking like you just fucked!" Michelle spat in disgust.

"Get out." Brian said. Zora's face was red as she stood up and looked at Matt. "You're fucking stupid!" She screamed. Everyone looked wide eyed as she turned to them. "Me and Matt were in the bathroom last night fucking our brain's out! Yes the guys were at the club last night spying on us. Or that's what he said-" Zora said pointing at Matt. Matt opened his mouth "Don't even speak. None of you.

Michelle you're a dumb fucking bitch, next time you wanna try and accuse someone of something that horrible tell the whole fucking story first!" Zora said as she grabbed her clothes from the night before that was sitting on the stairs and then her purse. "Matt, I'm getting my shit out of your house and moving in with Tonya until I can find my own place." Zora said as you opened the door.

"Oh, and none of you assholes talk to me! You all are stupid if you would actually believe that moron or even think for a second that i would cheat on the man I actually wanna spend my life with before I die!" She screamed slamming the door earning Ryan to start crying.

Addison sat in shock like everyone else.Aiddson was the first to move as she turned to Michelle. "You really are stupid." Addison stated as she got up and got Ryan out of his swing and walked up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, yes I know. I haven't gotten at one comment on the last story. Someone is reporting my stories for the title. So if I don't get at least a few comments this chapter I think I'm gonna take a break from writing this story because all of a sudden it seems no one is interested.
Vote for a song