We're Gonna See the World out, I'll Hold You 'Til the Hurt Is Gone

XIX

"You treat me just like another stranger
Well, it's nice to meet you, sir
I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out.Ignorance is your new best friend!"


Matt laid on his bed shaking his head laughing as he watched his fiance jump around on the bed in hello kitty booty shorts and a matching pink bra, after a while Matt sat up wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her back onto the bed still laughing. "Baby, calm down."

Everyone had finally left their house so it was just them in bed. "But I'm happy." Zora said flashing a million dollar smile. Matt laughed and pulled her closer to him kissing her for head. " I know." he said. "Will you sing to me?" Zora questioned making her eyes big and sticking out her bottom lip a little, the face Matt could never say no to.

Matt sighed and nodded his head as he started out the first few lines of "Dear God." Zora put her hand over Matt's mouth stopping him putting on a fake glare. "You stole that song Matthew Sanders!" Zora accused as she kept looking at him, Matt looked at Zora like she was crazy before shaking his head slowly. "Me and my sister sang that song when we were both seventeen, you stole it."

Zora stuck her tongue out laughing as Matt's hands instantly went to her bare stomach and started to tickle her. "Ahhh!" Zora yelled as she tried to grab his hands laughing as he made his way to her thighs, the place she was the most ticklish. "Matthew! I'm gonna hurt you, you over grown child!" Zora yelled laughing harder, tears rolling down her face from laughing so hard.

After a while the couple calmed down and soon Matt had Zora back in his arms holding her as she slowly drifted to sleep.

----------------

As Zora set the bags down on the hard wood floor she scurried past the living room saying a quick "Hello" to everyone as she ran into the bedroom, she was late for the photo shoot and her interview she had to do before the award show.

As Zora emerged from her bedroom with a black sweat pant outfit on. A hand wrapped around her mouth to cover her screams as it pulled her into a guest room. Zora was pushed backwards only to come face to face with her soon to be husbands band mates and best friends, even the Berry brothers were there.

"You guys I'm late!" Zora scolded as she tried to push past the men that were much bigger and stronger than her. "Matt's birthday is in a week and we know you have something planned so tell us."Zacky said looking at her It was true Matt's birthday was after both award shows and Zora had something big planned.

"Uh..." Zora looked at the men before letting out a troubling ear piercing scream before she took off to the conjoining bathroom that led to the other guest room before running out into the hallway, and grabbing her purse ignoring the stares she got she ran out the front door, Brian and Jimmy hot on her heels.

Before either men had a chance to grab the blond woman she was already in her lexus and out of the neigh boor hood.

Brian rested his hands on his knees as he started to breath heavily. "Fuuuuck she's fast." Brian stated taking deep breaths. "Fuck!" Jimmy said knowing his best friend had something up her sleeve and now his curiosity was getting the better of him.

----------

Zora sat in front of the blond woman with pale skin, she had to be at least 5'7 She was really pretty with green eyes. Zora had to come to know her name as Toni. Zora had been in the interview for about fifteen minutes,and she had come to know this woman talks super fast, Zora will get a spot in a magazine if she wins and, her ADHD was being an asshole right now because she couldn't sit still.
--------

As Addison sat on the bench in front of her mothers grave trying to explain everything that has happened in her week. Addison had came to the grave yard every Tuesday ever since her mother died.

"Maybe what I'm doing might not be the best thing mommy, but Zora deserves it I know she does." Addison whispered whipping her tears. "It will be for the best in the end..." Addison whispered as she stood up placing the flowers on the grave as she smoothed out her pants.

Walking to her car Addison knew everyone would be surprised when the truth came out in the end, she knew Zora would be the most surprised but it was a good thing.

"It IS for the best." Addison said as she sat in her a car, soon a menacing grin came upon her pale face.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahahaha, bet no one will guess whats gonna happen ;D oooh but I know, yes i dooooo :)
I keep writing because of the amazing comments I get :)
OH! and I saw my other story has ten stars :) I did a little chair happy dance, then I fell lol.
Go vote for a song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!