We're Gonna See the World out, I'll Hold You 'Til the Hurt Is Gone

XXVIII

"So Tonyas and Jack need to get fitted for their outfits." Addison stated as she rubbed her over grown belly walking next to her twin as they walked up the steps to the house they have grown to know so well.

Without caring Zora walked in the house, Addison in step as they looked around the huge house. "Where the hell are they? They knew we were coming today." Zora stated as she looked around the house. Suddenly both the twins heard a loud thump from the second floor. "Grab something! maybe someone is robbing them!" Addison said in panic mode, not knowing what to grab, Zora quickly looked around frantically, finally grabbing an old wooden walking stick their grand father used to use to go hiking.

Both girls slowly made their way up the stairs looking around, hearing another thump come from the master bedroom. Addison held her slim finger up to her plush lips as she looked at her sister, Zora used her fingers as she held them up counting to three, once the third finger was up both twins burst into the master bed room Zora holding the wooden stick up Addison behind her scared of anything that might hurt, her or her baby that was forming inside of her.

"OH MY GOD!" Zora screamed dropping the stick as she covered her eyes. "You guys are doing it!" She screamed once more trying to run out of the room, running into a post that held something up not once taking her hand off her eyes. Addison stood in shock as she watched her uncle on top of her aunt both naked. "Take your hands off your eyes and run!" Addison said as she soon waddled her way out of the bedroom, both girls in shock and horrified at the scene they had just saw.

"That had to be the worst thing in my life." Zora breathed out as they were now on the bottom level of the house. "We have to stay because you have to measure them." Addison said.

Zora and Addison stood at the bottom of the steps, soon both girls busting out laughing at what had just happened. "Oh, ow my head hurts from running into what I ran into." Zora said in between laughs. "Stupid, you should have just ran out the door." Addison said, still tiny giggles escaping her mouth as she held onto her swollen belly.
Zora rubbed her head both girls still laughing as they made their way into the kitchen to get some water. "We tell no one about what we saw." Addison, Zora only nodded her head in agreement.

After awhile Tonya and Jack were downstairs and dressed and embarrassed to the fullest extent they could be. "It's okay aunt Tonya, how do you think Addie got the way she is now?" Zora said teasingly, Addison gently pushed her sister, both girls laughing and living in the moment they were in now, not thinking about what was too come soon or the horrible times that have happened.

Jack sighed running a hand down his face opening his mouth to speak. "We know." The twins spoke in unison, "We are not to speak of this." Addison said.

Tonya nodded her head. "Lets get this done. Tomorrow is the big day." Tonya said in excitement. Addison grinning knowing Zora was the only one who didn't know what was gonna happen.

As Zora pulled out everything from her purse to measure her aunt and uncle. "Alright, I know what you two are gonna wear now for Addie's big day."

As the twins were getting ready to leave Zora looked at her sister grinning as she held her purse making her way to the door. "Now kids, don't break anything as you make that wild sex." Zora teased, Addison laughing holding onto her stomach. "Oh my water might break." Addison said between laughs.

-----

7:30 AM

"Alright!" Zora yelled over the loud voices making the whole room go quite, everyone was now at the Haner house hold, Tonya holding Ryan with Jack at her side. "Parents you will be taking the phantom, so that means. Papa Gates and Rachel, Mr. and Mrs. Sanders. And everyone else who has pushed babies out and gotten married go!" At that, all the older people made their way out.

"Brides maids you will be going with me and prego over here in the white limo so get your asses out there now." Zora said, everyone looking at her in shock, Zora had never been one to take control it has always been Addison. "NOW!" She said once more and a lot louder, all the women scurrying out the door and towards the white limo. "Men,don't get too drunk and make sure you are all in that black limo and at the church at exactly 1:25, if you are not there I will personally castrate you all, except for my sexy man." Zora said winking at Matt.

At that Zora made her way off the step she had been standing on and walked over to Matt kissing his lips. "Love you." She whispered softly before making her way out of the house and towards the awaiting limo.

-----

As the ladies sat in the hotel room getting their hair and make up done they all waited with anticipation knowing what was gonna happen, all but one.
After about five and a half hours later all the women were dressed but Zora. "Where's my dress?" Zora walked out of the room she had been in getting ready only to find her sister wearing her maid of honor dress. "Addie, you're in the wrong dress." She said as she looked at her frowning.

Addison smiled as she shook her head, Gina walking over and handing Zora a big zipped up gray bag. "This is your day, Zee." Addison whispered as she hugged her sister tightly. "I wanna see you get married." Addison stated as she kissed her sisters for head.

Zora now taking notice how different her hair and make up was then everyone Else's.
"So you had me plan MY dream wedding, not even knowing?" Zora whispered tears welling up in her big blue orbs. "Mhm." Addison said as she watched her. "Thank you so much Addie." Zora whispered.

Addison quickly hugged her sister before pushing her towards the room she was last in. "Now go get changed, bride to be." Zora only nodded her head walking into the room and shutting the door quietly.

Zora let out a tiny gasp as she saw that her dream dress she had tried on was right there..
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHAHAH bet no one saw that one coming!
Ooooh and you'll see the song everyone voted for. I think the song you guys voted for went perfect for this.
COMMMMMEEENTTTTTT and ill put out a another chapter faster!
Oooh im excited I have a new story coming out.
Plus now I have TEN STARS! TEN! I did some kind of chair dance and almost fell out of my chair haha.