So Wrapped up in You

004.

"Ooh presents!" Alex squealed excitedly.

"Yes but they're little ones." I said eyeing up the small presents that laid on next to us on the bed.

"Does that mean you made them?" He asked looking up at me with an wide smile.

"Maybe." I said chuckling nervously as I folded my hands together. I was always worried that my homemade presents wouldn't be liked…or that I'd messed them up somehow.

Smiling at me he reached for the box wrapped in dull blue paper towards him. Pulling at the corner he managed to rip the entire wrapping paper off. Hesitating for a moment he pulled the cover off of the small white box.

By this point I was so nervous he wouldn't like it I had my eyes clenched shut and my fingers clung to the bed's quilt.

After a few minutes of silence, Alex finally spoke. "Wow, this is amazing Spence." His enthusiasm convinced me to open one eye to inspect for any hint of lying. Looking at the happy smile on his face as he examined the two small bracelets convinced me to open both eyes and to loosen my grip on the blanket.

"They were actually hard to make." I admitted as I looked at the two glass bead bracelets that laid in Alex's large calloused hands.

He held the first one up to his face to look at each of the beads. Oh the one he held four of the beads had been painted with the letters 'A-L-E-X' on them in large block letters and a peace sign on either side with the rest of the beads simply stripped with blue paint. "I bet." He responded after a moment, still concentrating.

Once done with the first bracelet he slipped it onto his wrist and pulled out the other. The second bracelet had the 'J-U-N-E-1-6' written around on each bead with the remaining beads solidly colored. "This is…wow, I really love these Spencer." He said kissing my cheek after he slid the second bracelet on his wrist.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Well duh!" he said making me laugh with him. "I keep telling you you're an amazing artist." He said like it was obvious. "What else do I get?" He asked reaching for the small bag with penguins playing in the snow on it. Reaching through the jungle of bright tissue paper he pulled out a box also wrapped in dull blue paper. "Really Spencer?" He asked laughing at the box. I simply nodded and shot him a smug grin. After pulling on the paper he pulled out a white cardboard box. After ripping through the tape holding the lid to the rest of the box he pulled out a bundle of tissue paper. Looking at me as he did, I giggled. After peeling the paper off he was left with a set of six shot glasses.

On the first one was the Raven's logo of a bird with a large 'B' on it. The second glass had Pikachu, Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle surrounding the rim. The third and fourth matched each other being a somewhat smokey glass with handpainted, by myself, swirls on them. The fifth one had the words 'The Milwaukee Crunch' written in bold letters on the top and then a list with the words Rum, Mt. Dew and Frosted Flakes under each other*. The last one the letter I and then a heart and underneath had a picture of a rooster.

After examining all six of the glasses Alex was laughing ridiculously hard. "You're amaze me with what you find." He said as we both laughed.

"Why thank you." I said laughing with him.

He leaned over and gave me a big sloppy kiss. "Love you Spency."

"Love you too, Lex." I then crumpled the pile of discarded paper to bring to the lounge area.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, I'm going to write more tonight.
Comments pretty please? I feel saddened by
the lack of feedback :]
*At the last atl show I was at Travis from wtk
came up to give Alex a shot. Video of it