So Wrapped up in You

007.

We walked the short distance between buses and climbed on putting food around the counters and on the countless tables we'd gathered.

"Need anymore help babe?" Alex asked kissing me on top of my head as he wrapped his arms around me.

I turned around and looked up at him. "Nope just going to help Nina a bit, go mingle." I said pushing him out of the kitchenette.

"Good job, all they want to do is eat." Nina said laughing, she'd loosened up since earlier. I figured alcohol had helped.

"But is that so different than any other day?" I questioned laughing.

"Not at all." She said giggling as she put food into the oven. I joined her and put a bowl in the microwave and some on the stove. Finishing what we'd started earlier. I looked around then, "Where's Kai?"

"Not a clue." She responded looking with me. "When these are done, we'll just put the dessert in and let it warm slowly during dinner that way we can eat."

"Sounds great." I said smiling as I started to make my way to the other side of the cramped bus. "Hey Jack, mix me up something?"

"Sure, what'd you want?" He asked getting up and heading towards the table of liquor.

"Surprise me?" I asked looking around at the other members of the bands. Moments later Jack was handing me a cup of clear glass with bubbles. I looked at him confused before putting the glass to my lips

"Vodka seven." He said simply before walking off. I smiled and drank the familiar drink.

"Well hey hey pretty lady, Merry Christmas!" Jared said as I walked up to him.

"Merry Christmas mate." I said laughing as we hugged. "How are you?"

"Good, just you know" He said lifting his drink. "drinking."

I lifted mine as well and clanked glasses. "Me too."

I moved on to a group with Beef, JohnO, Kenny and Zack. "Hello boys, Merry Christmas." They all said Merry Christmas and too turns hugging me.

After a few more drinks, and two shots with Martin later Nina asked for help taking the food to the table as Kaiden, who had just shown up, walked over to the other bus with Jack and Martin to start the desserts. I helped her with the food and then recruited Pat's help to set the table.

"Looks great!" I said smiling at our work. When I looked back up Pat, Beef and Nina were all looking out the window intently, I went to look as well and felt proud at what was happening; Paul was down on one knee and was proposing. I turned away, feeling like an intruder on their moment. Plus, I knew I'd hear all about it later.

"Hey beautiful." Alex said pulling me towards him. "Just wanted to say I love you."

"You're turning into a big sap." I said giggling. "But, I do love you too."

"You're so mean to me Spencer Leigh." He siad pouting.

"Yeah, I know." I said simply, getting onto my tiptoes and biting the protruding lip lightly as I knew he liked. His face was surprised momentarily before he recovered, quickly pushing me backwards against the hallway wall and kissing me hungrily.

"Get a room!" Beef called loudly, laughing as he walked past.

I blushed slightly and laughed with him as we broke away from our kiss. Alex looked down at me, his eyes half closed looked, as lame as it sounded, full of love. He pushed away a piece of hair that had fallen in front of my face. "We'll finish this later." He winked and took my hand leading me to the table.