‹ Prequel: Made To Be

New Beginnings

Kryce

“Nika, Marcy?” I called when I had gotten home. I had brought Kryce with me so they could meet him and see that he really was a nice guy. He was nervous as hell though to meet my kids, but I guess I forgot to tell him about the other twins that were staying with me.

“I thought your kids’ names were Tora and James?” he asked with a confused tone to his voice.

“Yeah. I have another set of twins living with me. They’re friends from high school. They helped me look after my kids when I wasn’t really around. Like I was around, I was just so out of it that it seemed like I wasn’t.” I explained as we walked into the living room.

“Oh…well that makes perfect sense.” he said laughing.

“Shy? Who’s here?” Nika asked walking into the room. She stopped when she seen Kryce. “Um…who’re you?”

“I’m Kryce, Shylar’s friend.” He stood and offered his hand to her.

She shook it lightly the let go. “Hey Marcy, come here, Shy brought home a friend.”

“Oh? Who? Is it that guy from the bar he said was beyond gorgeous?” she asked walking into the room.

Kryce looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. “Beyond gorgeous?” he asked.

“Um…um…I don’t think I can work my way out of this one, so yeah…I did say that.” I admitted.

“So it is that guy?” Marcy asked looking at me. I nodded in return. “Oh, ok. You were right by the way Shy.” she said then left the room.

“Nika, where’re the twins?” I asked her.

“We’re here. But if you meant the other twins, then they’re upstairs.” she replied before walking away as well.

I turned to Kryce and smiled. “Want to meet my kids?” I asked.

“Of course.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sort chapter, but there will be another one up shortly

People who commented:
Hayley_Horizon
Jennyboo23
im.blueberry


More comments????