‹ Prequel: Made To Be

New Beginnings

Accident

**Happens during last half of chapter 3**

**Demiks point of view**

I had just finished dropping off Tora and James at school and was heading home. I had stopped at a jewelers and got a gift for Shylar. It was a thin sterling silver chain necklace which I knew he would like. I got a gift box as well and put it in it with a small card which said, Always, forever, I love you, My angel.

I put his name on the card and put it in the box. I slipped the box into my jacket pocket and headed back to the car. I was just about halfway home when the bottle of water I had with me fell down by the pedals. Leaning down quickly to grab it I sat back up to see the side of another car getting closer. I couldn’t stop in time and collided with the other car.

After being thrown around a bit, having the car flip and then being thrown into the window yet again only having it to break by my head this time, everything stopped moving. I heard sirens in the far distance and I heard people screaming all around.

Everything was going blurry and I was barely aware of my own body. I had this odd feeling like I knew what was going to happen to me. It could be the fact that the only thing I could feel was multiple sharp pains by my ribs and heart, or the fact that I was steadily getting more numb. But either way, I had a feeling I knew what was coming next.

The last thing I remember was being dragged out of the car by a pair of firm hands. I remember more screaming. I remember feeling my mangled body hit the stretcher. And then…nothing. It all stopped after that. But before nothing, I remember my last thoughts and barely formed words. I thought, I love you Shylar, look after our children, I’m glad I met you. The last thing I said was "tell Shylar I love him, and tell our children I’m proud of them". And then it was darkness. Complete and total darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, go ahead, you hate me...he got in another accident. i'm just so mean to him aren't i?

any ideas as to what will happen next??

comment and tell me what you think!!