‹ Prequel: Made To Be

New Beginnings

Hate

Me and the kids were spending a hell of a lot of time together since Demik died and since I told them the truth. It wasn’t a bad thing, it was just…odd in a way. I can’t explain it, but in a way I felt like were my real children now more then ever.

They were eleven by this time. I threw them a large party and invited my high school friends to meet them. I didn’t see much of the group since the wedding, we all went off to do our own thing. But now we were sitting around having a good time watching Tora and James open their presents. They had invited friends from school and they were due to be here any moment.

I tried to stay together for their sakes but it was hard pretending with Katie around. Sure in high school we weren’t that close, but from the night of her party on we were way closer than before. I didn’t like the idea of her bringing Kita, but I couldn’t just say no. So Kita was here and throwing me glares whenever no one was looking. Damn I hate that child.

I heard the doorbell ring and I excused myself to go answer it. I opened the door to see four kids about the same age as the twins. I let them in and walked with them to the living room where the party was being held.

“Tora, James, your friends are here.” I said sitting down by Katie again.

“Yay!” Tora squealed. She ran over and gave the one girl a hug and then hugged the three boys. James just nodded in their direction and I laughed. My laugh was cut short by one of the boys coming up to me and asking a question.

“Who are you? You’re not their dad, they said their dad died.” he said looking at me oddly.

“I am their father. Is there a problem with that?”

“No you’re not! Their dad died last year.” he shouted at me.

Kita walked into the room then and I dreaded what was going to come out of her mouth. “Their other father died. They have fags for parents. Two fathers, no mother.” she said smiling.

Katie looked furious, so did my group of high school friends. The four kids just looked at me with disgust and then looked at Tora and James. “That’s so gross, you’re going to the devil when you die! As for you two, I’m not friends with you anymore, I won’t be near anyone who is friends or relatives of fags!” The little boy ran out followed by the other three.

Tora and James were upset and went to their rooms. I glared at Katie then. “I told you not to bring that little bitch into my house! I knew she would say something. Take her home, if not, then don’t come back at all.” I ran up the stairs to my kids and I heard Katie, Eli and Kita leave.

“Kids, are you alright?” I asked peeking into Tora’s room. When they got upset they went to one room and stayed together until they felt better.

“No daddy, go away. You made us lose our friends.” Tora yelles at me.

“How did I do that? It was Kita who said something.” I sat down on the bed next to them and they just turned away from me.

“No, you and him…you…why couldn’t you have been with a normal person? Then maybe we wouldn’t have gotten teased like that.” That stung, a lot. I sighed and walked out of the room and back downstairs. I got hugs from Nika, Marcy, Jazz and Vanessa and Alexxs, tried to be nice about it, but he failed.

“Are you going to be ok sweetie?” Nika asked me.

I shook my head and sat down on the couch. “They hate me for not being….normal. It’s all because I’m gay. I don’t deserve any of this, I never did.” I put my head in my hands and I got one of the twins sitting on either side hugging me. Nika and Marcy changed a lot since I had last seen them. They didn’t have as many piercing, and they weren’t so…strange, I liked it.

The others had left shortly after but the twins stayed to keep me company. I really needed Demik at this point, but no…it didn’t work like that. Me and the twins were in my room on the bed and they were cuddling into me to try and comfort me. Yeah, I love to cuddle, so of course they knew that’s what would calm me down.

“Shy baby, are you going to be ok?” Nika asked me.

“Yeah, you gotta feel better sometime.” Marcy added.

“I can’t do it. I miss him so much, it’s just so hard without him. Why did he have to leave me?” I cried and buried my face in Nika’s shoulder.

“Shy, it’s not your fault. It was just a fluke accident, there’s nothing that could have stopped it. I’m sorry, but that’s the way it is.” Marcy said resting her forehead against my shoulder.

“Girls, do you mind staying here for a little while? I don’t think I can be alone anymore, not for a little while anyways.” I looked between them hopefully and they smiled.

“On one condition.” Nika said. I nodded.

“We get to sleep with you.” Marcy finished. I looked at her with a shocked expression. “No, no, no, not like that. Like here, in your bed…no sex…nothing. Ok?” I laughed and nodded again.

About an hour later I was still between the two girls with both of them cuddling into me. I laughed a little and pulled them closer. Within minutes I finally drifted to sleep. And for once, I didn’t cry myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
again...why the angry comments? I'm sorry ok?

commenters:
KennedyLiamLysander
lovelessx3


comments??