I Won't Stop Until That Boy Is Mine

02

Image

Entertainment Weekly was slapped onto the table in front of me, causing me to jump in fright. There, on the cover was a picture of me kissing Ashley's cheek with the words "Vampires Collide" as the headline.

I widened my eyes for a moment before clearing my throat, forcing myself not to chuckle in front of my publicist.

She was a woman in her early thirties with a shoulder-length raven hair. She was wearing her usual formal outfit - just like a lawyer would. And her name is Mary Dawson. Truth be told, I do not like her very much because she is in lack of a crucial trait that I want in my publicist - patience. I could not remember why I even hired her.

Mary was pacing around the room, her fingers on her forehead. I pursed my lips to keep myself from smiling. I know she doesn't like things to be taken lightly. So I simply sat on the red couch with my eyes shut, my body slouched from exhaustion.

"We didn't plan on doing this, Somerhalder!" she finally blurted and I opened one eye to look at her.

"It just happened," I replied, sitting up straight as I took out my iPhone. "It's no big deal."

While I checked my inbox to see if I had any text messages, I heard her take a deep breath before she released it. When she remained quiet, I head over to Twitter and typed my status:

Did anyone get a copy of Entertainment Weekly? Awesome people on the cover

As soon as I hit the POST button, I slipped the iPhone into my pocket and looked up at Mary, who was eyeing me with suspicion. To make her even more annoyed, I gave her my Damon Salvatore grin and she softly took another breath.

"Can you not do things without my consultation? It'll be really bad for your career if I did not get any news first-hand. You know I have to answer to these people," she said slowly as if I wasn't able to understand her.

"I'll try to remember that," I stood up and took my denim jacket, giving her another smile before I walked out the door.

The only reason why she still had her job is because she is really good in it. And I wouldn't trade her with any other publicists in the world.

Walking down the chilly street of Vancouver towards the Vampire Diaries set, I took out the iPhone again to check the responses I got on Twitter.

While some had retweeted my post, others had responded on how unlucky they were to live outside the US and some responded on how awesome the issue was and they even congratulated me for being with Ashley.

I grinned to myself as I slipped the iPhone back into the pockets again when I saw Nina waving for me to come over. I noticed the magazine on her hand while Paul had a cup of Starbucks coffee in his hands.

"Ian!" someone called out, causing me to turn around.

I saw a group of women waving for me to come over to them on the other side of the road. I waved back at them with a smile, checking the road for incoming vehicles before I ran across the street towards them.

"Hey ladies, how's it going?" I greeted them as they started to crowd around me.

"Could you sign this cover for me please?" one red-head who seemed to be in her early twenties asked.

"Of course I would!" I smiled, taking the Entertainment Weekly magazine from her and signing on it.

The chilly air seemed to be gone with the ladies crowding around me. People from across the street were watching the commotion and I felt myself sniff a little from the coldness.

"Are you and Ashley really dating?" Another asked. "You look great together!"

I gave them a mischievious grin and answered a maybe while they cooed on how cute I was with Ashley. I thanked them, signed a few things and took some photographs before walking over to Nina and Paul who were already acting in front of the camera again.

Sitting on my chair next to the director, I took out my iPhone and started tweeting again:

Back on #vampirediaries set, watching Paul and Nina do their thing.

[Gina's POV]

Back in my Montreal apartment, I pasted a small slip of paper on my Ian Wall that was located in a secret room behind my closet. I took a step back and looked at all the photographs and articles of Ian pasted on the wall and smiled at myself.

"Baby?" I heard Benji's voice calling out for me from the living room.

I shut the closet door close and skipped on the brightly lit hall towards living room. As soon as I stepped inside the room, I saw Benji putting up the Christmas tree at the corner of the room. I felt my mouth fell open before I shook myself out of a quick trance and skipped towards him, my arms snaked around his perfectly built body.

"Christmas is still a month away," I whispered, pulling my hands back as I watched him put the angel on the tip of the tree.

"I know," he replied as though I said the most obvious. "But you know how excited I get when it comes to Christmas, baby."

I nodded my head in response before I slumped back on the chocolate brown leather couch. As soon as I had done so, Benji ran into the kitchen. The smell of macaroni and cheese could be smelt from the kitchen. I raised my head with my eyebrows high before I turned to see my boyfriend walking into the living room with two bowls of the said meal. He handed one bowl to me and took the empty space next to me.

"To what favor do you need for making this scrumptious meal?" I teased him with a grin.

"Can't I be nice and make you a meal every night?" he pouted and I chuckled.

"Sure you can," I dragged the last word, scrutinizing his every move. "And I love you for it."

I leaned down to give him a peck on the lips before pulling away with a forced smile. He looked at me with eyebrow raised, the expression on his face wanting to know why I had pulled away.

"My parents are coming over for Christmas," I explained and waited for hell to break loose.

I heard him groan in disagreement and he slammed the bowl of macaroni and cheese onto the wooden table in front of us. He stood up, scratching his head in anger before glaring at me.

"Did you tell them that you were busy?" he demanded and he crossed his arm - a warning to not add fuel into the raging fire.

Benji and my parents could not get along at all.

I first met Benji in high school when he was already doing drugs and alcohol. He loved wearing band shirts and he loved painting his nails black. He had a few tattoos then with a lip piercing. My parent were going through a divorce and he was the only one who was there for me through the dark period.

Even though my parents disagreed on many things, the one thing they could agree on was how Benji was not the right man for me. And even though they disagreed on our relationship, I couldn't care less of their opinion on us.

I don't think Benji hated them because of their disapproval of him. I think, deep down, he hated them for causing me so much pain before the divorce was processed.

I stood up slowly and took careful steps towards him, planting kisses on his chin. I wrapped my arms around his body and I could feel his breath go slower.

"Baby," I kissed his lips. "I've not seen my parents for so long. I miss them and I want to see them on Christmas."

I looked up at his face with my puppy eyes. He opened his eyes slowly and inhaled a breath.

"Anything for you," he answered and leaned down to kiss me on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update for the day!

Special thanks to Shadz.V. and milkandcookies11 for your comments! Everyone wants an Ian Somerhalder! ; )