Status: Will be active again in the summer

Zacky Vengeance's kid

Laundry and a phone call

Being a single teenage mom is hard. Your family hates you, except for those who are closest to you, You can't get a good job because you have to drop out of high school and take care of the baby and there are no good jobs that don't need high school education or collage education.
But any way, Hi my names Jade Sanders I'm eighteen and I had a baby at the age of sixteen. Right now me and my daughter, Hope are living with my friend Anna in her two room apartment.

I was walking up the stairs to my room with my laundry basket in my hands when I felt my phone start vibrating.
I put the laundry basket on the floor and grabbed my cell and saw it was Matt so I answered it.

"Hello" I said into my cell phone.

"Hey Jade whats up"Matt said on the other line

"Nothing much just doing some laundry" I told him as I balanced my phone on my shoulder and picked up my laundry basket again.

"sounds fun,Hows the little one doing" Matt asked with a hint of joy in his voice.

Matt always has been there for me. Were best friends and cousins. So when I told him I was Pregnant he was happy for me, and since I didn't tell Zacky about being pregnant he said he'll be a fatherly figure for Hope.

"She's doing great, starting to walk a little bit" I told him as I dropped the basket on my bed.

"Awesome. Oh hey, were finally done with touring,and were having a party at my parents house when we get back next Friday" Matt said with excitement in his voice.

"Really that's amazing, I can't wait to see you and everyone else" I said with excitement in my voice, but it soon disappeared because if there's going to be a welcome back party for them I'm sure Zack is going to be there.

"yeah, well anyway I gotta go Zacky just entered the room. I'll talk to you later"Matt said and hung up.

I sighed and started to fold my laundry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's boring, The next chapter won't be as Boring I promise.