Status: Will be active again in the summer

Zacky Vengeance's kid

Stop being a brat

Zacky's Point of view

I laid in bed, Gena's head on my bare chest. I played with her blond hair(I think she's a blond) and twirl it around my finger.

I remember doing this to my first love, Jade. We grew up together, even though I am two years older then her. (Which makes all the guys 20 except Johnny who's gonna be 18).

I remember when I was eight I asked Jade to marry me, she said no because I had cooties.
I smiled at the memory.

"Zack baby why you smiling" Gena asked me, rubbing sleep from her eyes.

"Just old memory's" I told her as I got out of bed and searched for my boxers.

"Oh, like the first time we-"

"Um no, I was thinking of my childhood"

"What the memory of our first isn't worth remembering" Gena asked in an irritated voice.

"No, that's not what I meant I -

"No I get it, you are remembering that whore you used to be with"

"She's not a whore, and I can think of things other then sex you know" I yell at her.

Gena got beat red and walked out of the room.

---------

Once I was dressed in blue jeans and a black t-shirt I walked into the living room to see Gena pouting.

I sighed and sat next to her on the couch. "You know I love you right" I told her and kissed her cheek.

I saw her smile and moved to sit on my lap. "I know babe, I was just upset" she said and kissed me on the lips.

I pulled away, "Gena we need to get ready for the party" I told her and moved her to sit next to me so I could get up.

"Why do we need to go to the stupid party? Why not just have a repeat of last night" Gena asked.

"Because Gena, I promised the guy's I'd be there" I told her and walked into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

"Fine I'll get ready, But I'm not going to be happy" Gena said then I heard her stomping up the stairs and slam our bedroom door shut.

I sighed "Why did I chose her over Jade again" I asked myself.

________________

Once Gena was finally ready we walked to my car and drove to Matt's mom's house and I parked in the street.

"You ready" I asked Gena.

"Yeah, but if that girl's here I'm goint to-"

I sighed "Gena just drop it, ok" I told her and got out of the car and shut the door.

"Fine" I heard Gena mumble and got out of the car and grabbed my hand.
We walked up to the front door and I opened it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was just a filler of why Zacky's late.

Tell me what you think!!!!

Comments please!!!!!!!!