Status: Will be active again in the summer

Zacky Vengeance's kid

Wow Jimmy's good with kids

Jade's point of view

Everyone stayed quiet till Jimmy asked a question I've been dreading, "who's the father?".

Just as Jimmy asked the question Zacky came in with Gina attached to his hip.
"um,never mind" Jimmy said as he started to play with Hope again.

I went upstairs and grabbed a few of Hope's teething rings and her doll, as I started to head back down again I could hear the guys talking.

"How could this be Jade's kid? She's only eighteen." Johnny asked.

"What I want to know is who's the father" I heard Brian ask, I could hear a smirk in his voice.

'asshole he already knows who the father is' I thought as I re-entered the room and gave Hope her doll and sat down next to Johnny.

I looked over to where Zacky and Gena are and saw them making out on the couch, I scowled and looked back to the guys.

"How old is she" Jimmy asked taking Hope from Johnny and blowing raspberry's on Hoped tummy causing her to giggle.

"She's a year and three months" I told him.

"But doesn't that mean she was conceived before we left for tour" Brian asked.
After Brian asked that question I could feel all eyes on me, even Zacky and Gena's eyes.

I frowned,"I'm not really -" I was cut off mid sentence by Matt's mom coming into the room and saying "dinners ready"

I sighed and picked up Hope and brought her into the dining room and strapped her into her high chair.

Dinner was a lot better, there were no question's about Hope's father, everyone was just joking around and laughing.

How ever after dinner I got asked a question I wasn't expecting that came from Jimmy's mouth.

"Can the guy's and I take Hope to the park" Jimmy asked giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I sighed, fine but don't let her go down any slides by her self" I told him as I walked over to where the stroller is and showed him how to strap Hope in.

____________________

I waved as the guys left pushing Hope in the stroller, I closed the door and turned around to come face to face with Gena.

"Oh, is there some thing I can help you with" I asked her.

"Yeah you can keep away from my Zacky poo" She said with a scowl on her face.

"I haven't even talked to him all day" I told her as I went to go into the kitchen, but she stepped in front of me and slapped me

"I saw you staring at him, so next time I catch you staring you'll get more then just a slap to the face" Gena said in a menacing tone and walked away.

I stood there for a few seconds holding my stinging cheek and thinking about what Gena said, 'I can't even look at him or talk to him without his psycho girlfriend trying to beat me up. So how am I supposed to tell him, he's a father' I thought to myself as I flinched from moving my hand away from my face and walking into the bathroom to check the damage.
♠ ♠ ♠
conceived: To become pregnant with offspring

menacing: in a threatening or dangerous tone

I put up a picture that's close to what Hope looks like.

thanks to those who commented on my last chapter.

Comments for this chapter?