Status: Will be active again in the summer

Zacky Vengeance's kid

Break up talk and a moan

Zacky's point of view

After apologizing to Jade I walked back into the living room to wake up everyone. I walked up to to Brian and pushed him off the couch making a loud boom echo threw the hole room.

I laughed at his expression and almost doubled over laughing.

But I shopped laughing when someone pulled my leg out from under me. I yelped in surprise and fell of my ass.

I looked at the person who tripped me and saw it was Johnny. I got up off the floor and tried charging at him when I tripped over Jimmy's long legs and head butting Matt in the stomach and both of us falling to the floor in a acquired position.

I jumped off of Matt as we heard a female laugh echo through the living room.
I turned around and saw Jade laughing at us.

Once she finished laughing at us she cleared her throat, "Breakfast's done" She said and walked back into the kitchen.

Everyone else fallowed, but I stayed still and looked all over and found no Gena.

"Hey guy's, Have you seen Gena" I asked as I walked into the kitchen and sat down.

"I think I heard her sneak out around seven this morning" Johnny said while pouring syrup on his pancake's.

"Oh" was all I said as I started to pile food onto my plate.

_______________ two hours later_________

"Can someone drive me to my house" I asked everyone who were lounging in the living room watching Dora the explorer with Hope.

"I'll drive you" Brian said as he got up off the floor and started to head out the door with me fallowing behind him.

We walked out side and headed to his truck, once in side he turned to me. "So how was apologizing"

"It went as expected" I said looking down at me lap.

"You going to dump Gena and go back to Jade" Brian asked me as we started to drive to my house.

"I want to, but I don't think Jade wont's me back"

"Why do you say that"

"I don't know, she probably still hates me

I heard Brian sigh next to me,"Maybe or she's still waiting for you to go back to her." Brian said as we pulled up to my drive way.

"I'll see you later" I told Brian as I got out and headed to my front door.

"Gena I'm home" I shouted when I got inside, but all I got as a response was a moan coming from upstairs,
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this chappter sucks.

Anyone have any ideas for the story because I'm running out.

Comments Please?