Status: Will be active again in the summer

Zacky Vengeance's kid

And she's outta here

Zacky's point of view

I fallowed the moaning up the stairs and to the bedroom. I was hesitant to open the door because the last thing I wanted to see was some other guy's penis in my girlfriend, well if it it she'll be my ex-Girlfriend.

I put my hand on the door nob and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Gena open the door" I shouted over the moans. I heard someone say shit and then a few things hitting the floor.

"Gena open the fucking door" I shouted again and started to pound on the door.

I heard the lock UN-lock and Gena stuck her head out of the door. "Hey baby, whats wrong" Gena asked me as she tried to sound innocent.

"Open the door all the way" I ordered her. Gena's face turned white and her eyes bulged.

"I-I can't" Gena said stuttering.

"Why the fuck not? It's my room and my house, so open the fucking door all the way" I piratically shouted in her face.

"Be-because I-I'm cleaning and it's a total mess in here" Gena lied.

"Bullshit" I said and pushed the door open and saw some strange guy pulling a shirt over his head,I looked at what was our bed and saw it was a mess.

I turned back to look at the guy but saw that he left, I turned back to Gena and gave her the angriest glare I could muster.

"I-I-I'm sorry" Gena said trying to come near me and hug me.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Gena, you fucked another guy in our bed and expect sorry to make it better well it's not, were over now, so pack your shit and leave" I yelled at her and pushed her away from me.

I watched as tears streamed down her face as she walked over to the closet and pulled out a suitcase and started to put her clothes in it.

I stood up and walked out of my room and walked down stairs and sat on the couch in my living room.

I took out my cell phone and saw I had a missed call from Matt.
I pushed a few buttons and listened to the voice mail.

Hey Zacky, I have some new ideas for a new song so you need to get your ass over here as soon as you can, k bye end call.

I sighed and flipped my phone shut and put it back into my pocket.

I turned around and saw Gena pulling her suit case down the stairs. "Oh, I'd like my car key's back" I told her as I walked over to her and stretched out my hand for my keys.

Gena took my keys out of her pocket and put them in mine. I pocketed my keys and walked back to the couch and laid down.

A few minutes later I heard the front door open and shut, I sighed with relief and decided to get ready for tonight since I'm finally free of Gena.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long, I was collecting my thoughts and when Jimmy died I lost all motivation to write.