Sequel: Seasons Change
Status: complete.

There's No Penguins In Alaska

X

(Winter.)

So Alex totally kicked my ass at mini golf, but I dominated the go carts. I have a lead foot.

We decided to go to dinner at Roadhouse after all our fun today.

“Wow. Thanks Winter. I had loads of fun today.”

“That’s what friends do.”

A waitress walked over and took our orders all the while giving Alex googly eyes. I glared.

“Umm…Winny what do you want?”

I order and Alex said he’d have the same.

“Oh btw don’t call me Winny.”

“Summer does all the time.”

“yea and she gets hit.”

The waitress came back, still eye raping Alex.

“Here you go boys.” she said, then turned her attention to Alex. “Hey cutie. What’s your name.”

“Umm…Alex.” his eyebrows knitted together.

“Oh well Alex. I get off in an hour.”

“Ok thanks for the warning. I’ll be out of here in an hour.”

Her jaw hung to the floor as she glared a thousand daggers at Alex. She grunted and walked away.

“Why did you do that? She seemed interested in you.” not that I wanted her to be. Cause I didn’t.

“Yea well I wasn’t interested in her. Besides I couldn’t ditch you. We’re having to much fun. Well I am. I don’t know about you.”

“I’m having a splendid time.”

“Great what shall we do next?”

“Movie?”

***

45 minutes later we were in line at the theatre. We were going to see Orphan.

Scary. Ok so I’ll admit that I’m a little chicken and pretty much everything scares me.

That’s why half way through the movie I jumped on to Alex’s lap and he had to cuddle me the rest of the movie. Let’s just say, after that I wasn’t really paying attention to the movie.

He teased me the rest of the day.

Currently we were standing on my door step.

“So I had lots of fun today Winny. I’m glad we’re friends. Sweet dreams.” he leaned down and kissed my cheek before turning back to his car.

My face was tomato red. “Good night Alex.”

‘YAY Let’s go have nightmares about that movie now!’