Sequel: Seasons Change
Status: complete.

There's No Penguins In Alaska

XI

(Winter.)

School starts tomorrow. How time flies when you’re actually having fun. I’m so nervous. I got my license and the Cherry Red Lamborghini…is mine!!!!

Summer got a yellow Ferrari. Nice. Got to love Grandmas.

Alex and I shopped till we dropped for new school clothes and supplies. And we may have goofed around a little…a lot.

“Winny!!! Are you ready for school tomorrow.” Alex asked. I whimpered. He knew I’d been dreading school for the past week. “Hun, you just have to stick with me and no one will mess with you.”

“Ok. I know. I’m just…it’s just that…at my old school, you know things didn’t go so well.”

“I know, I promise you’ll be ok.” he kissed the top of my head.

He’d started becoming really protective. Kinda like an older brother. I think he does that to everyone. Especially Abby and Summer. Once, we were in the mall and this group of guys was trying to hit on Summer and Abby, and this guy touched Abby’s butt. Let’s just say it took me Summer and Abby to pull Alex off that guy. We got banned from the mall for three days.

“Ok. So what’s on the agenda today?” I smiled up at him from my spot on the couch, while he was hovering over me.

“Umm…well I figured that I’d stay the night and go to school with you tomorrow. And that way everyone will see us together, and they won’t fuck with you, cause you’re my bff!”

“it’s a good plan. So what shall we do the rest of the night?” I asked.

“Umm…….movie? Oooo….Edward Scissorhands!”

“Yea you better stay the night and not ditch me like last time. You know Tim Burton movies scare me.” I said standing from the couch and heading for my room, with Alex on my heals.

“Yea I know. Let’s go! Movie Time!!”

‘Great I get to watch creepy ass movies until I piss myself.’

***

Alex and I had been watching movies until 1 am. Apparently I fell asleep because I woke up to the buzzing of my alarm clock.

I lifted my head a little to take in my surroundings. Alex fell asleep on the left side of the bed with my head on his stomach spread diagonally. We Didn’t even change out of our clothes last night.

“Alex. Wake up. Time for school!” I said poking his side.

He just grabbed a hold of my shoulders to keep me in place.

“No. Ten more minutes.” Sigh.

“Ok. Only ten.” I rested my head back on his stomach and closed my eyes.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

“What the fuck?!” I yelled.

“Wake up losers. You only have a half an hour before school starts. GET UP!”

Alex and I both jumped to our feet and scrambled around the room trying to get ready.

“Oh My God. I need a shower.” I screamed.

“Well so do I!” Alex screamed back.

“Shit. Look I know you want my body but…you’re gonna have to restrain yourself long enough for us to…well…shower together.”

“HAHAHAHA! Are you serious?” Alex asked.

“yup.” I began undressing and ran to turn the water on.

“O-ok.” he said and stripped as well.

We both stepped in the scolding hot water together.

“Try to keep your eyes to yourself.” I had suddenly gained a boost of confidence.

“I should be saying the same thing to you.” boy is that an understatement.

Alex’s body is the most heavenly thing I’ve ever seen. You see, the nicer he is to me the harder I fall. which is why I’ve been falling pretty fast lately. REALLY fast and hard. I don’t want to be but he’s just so amazing.

His strong biceps. The lean ridges of muscle in his abdomen. The dips and curved of his hips. His…

“Winter. Hand me the shampoo will ya?” my eyes snapped to his face as he looked at my face.

“Uh…y-yea. H-here you go.” I handed him the bottle.

“Thanks.”

“Mhmm…”

15 minutes later and one issue later we were done and dressed. Thank God he didn’t notice. That would have been akward

‘hey Winter what’s up with the boner?’

‘oh nothing. Just daydreaming about your naked body. That’s all’

‘oh ok. No biggie’

Yea I doubt it would have went down like that.

“So Alex. Are you excited?” ‘a little, but I got it to go away the best I can’

“Umm…what?”

“Are you excited…you know about school?” he asked stepping into the passenger seat of my car.

“Not really. I’m mondo nervous.”

“I said there is nothing to be nervous about.”

“Ok”

And we were off to the big bad school.