Sequel: Seasons Change
Status: complete.

There's No Penguins In Alaska

XIV

(Winter.)

Friday. I was really nervous. Gage was picking me up in two hours and I still wasn’t ready. Abby and Summer were searching for something suitable to wear, while Alex was sitting on my bed criticizing the whole situation.

‘This is so dumb.’

‘You don’t even know the guy.’

‘Don’t come crying to me when he’s a serial killer.’

‘he’s gonna like rape you and stuff you in a box in his basement.’

“Alex stop.” Abby warned. “Come here sweetie. We found something for you to wear.”

“OK” we walked into my closet.

They decided on a pair of extremely tight black skinnies, a pink

elbow length button-up shirt, with a tight fitted black button up waistcoat.

Nice. I gotta say I looked HOT! Even Alex gave me a very lustful gaze.

The girls did my hair and make up which made me look even hotter.

DING DONG!

That’d be Gage. I raced down the stairs, my three besties on my heals.

I flung the door open to reveal a very nice looking Gage. Bright red skinnies, with a tight black and white short sleeve button up. With classic black Vans.

“Hello my dear. Are you ready?” Gage asked taking my hand and kissing it.

“Sure am.” I smiled up at him and stepped closer.

He took this as a sign and stepped in pecking my lips lightly.

All of a sudden Alex rushed past us and to his car, but not before yelling over his shoulder “Don’t get killed, or contract AIDS.” What an ass.

I rolled my eyes and smiled up at Gage. “Let’s Go.” and we were off, first to dinner then the movies.

Alex’s POV. (OMG!)

I can’t believe it. He’s just gonna go off with that guy when I’m right here!! What am I invisible. It’s not like the signs aren’t clear. I’m practically raping the kid, but he still doesn’t get it.

OK call me a stalker but when I left I went home got a nice big hoodie. Got my aviators, some baggie pants, and a baseball cap. Let’s just say I’m gonna do some spying.

Winter previously stated which movie they were going to and what time. So I got myself a ticket and sat all the say in the back left corner. That way I could see everything.

‘oh there they are’ I thought to myself as Winter and Gage came into the theatre.

OH SHIT! They were coming right towards me. I hope my disguise is good enough cause Winter sat down with one seat in between us. Oh no.

I wanted to vomit as the previews were rolling. Winter and What’s-His-Nuts were laughing and talking the whole time…that is until they started making out. I cleared my throat a million times but they still kept at it.

Finally they stopped as the lights dimmed and the movie began. But it got worse.

Within minutes Gage had his hand resting on Winter’s knee. Minute after minute his hand snaked its way further up Winter’s leg. That is until it reached his crouch and Winter gasped in pleasure. Winter closed his eyes and bit his lip, trying to suppress a moan. As Gage messaged Winter through his jeans, Winter’s breath became heavier. I was almost in tears. How could Winter do this to me? That day when he said all that stuff in front of Shawn I had hoped it was the truth.

A moan escaped Winter’s lips before he whispered “Gage, not here. Let’s go somewhere else.” Gage nodded, of course. That’s all he wants. In your pants. But I can’t say much cause I used to be the same way.

Wait! Used to be? What changed? I fell for Winter.

“Restrooms.” Gage whispered back.

They got up and left. I gave it a few minutes…or seconds…before I followed.

I walked in and could hear hushed whispers. I craftily snuck my way into the stall next to them. I raised my feet so they would never know I was there. Maybe I shouldn’t have been there because I swear people in China could hear my heart shatter.

“Oh god Gage. Fuck me. Please.” Winter panted.

I could hear lips smacking and belts unclasping. I was frozen. I didn’t want to hear this. I couldn’t hear this.

“Ready?”

“Mhmm”

I heard Winter squeal.

‘OMG They’re having sex in a movie theatre’s bathroom. You’ve got to be kidding me.’

“This is much better than hanging out with Alex isn’t it.” Gage laughed.

“Uhh…mhmm.” Winter mumbled.

That was it. I ran out of there and to my car as fast as any human could. Tears clouding my vision as I drove myself home.

‘How can I ever face him again?’

As soon as I got home I went to my room, smoked some pot and passed out. Crying all the while.