Sequel: Seasons Change
Status: complete.

There's No Penguins In Alaska

XV

(Winter.)

“so how was your date?” Abby and Summer ambushed me as soon as I got in the door. I was surprised that Alex was no where near.

“Good. Where’s Alex?” ok so that really didn’t help me forget Alex. AT ALL. Is it bad when you have sex with someone but you’re thinking about someone else? Well if it is then, shame on me.

“Who cares? Tell us about your date!!” Summer and Abby screamed.

They were pushing me towards my bedroom. They were gonna get it out of me no matter what so may as well tell them.

“We went to dinner. Talked. Went to movie. He felt me up then we had sex in a bathroom stall. Happy?”

Their faces were priceless. 8O!!! HAHA.

“What?” I asked as I slipped out of my clothes and into pajamas. New boxers too. The ones I was wearing were kinda messy.

“Who has sex with someone one the first date? And after only knowing that said someone for a week?” Summer asked rhetorically.

“Someone who’s trying to forget someone else.” I mumbled.

“Ok intervention time. Abby get the rope” Summer grabbed my arms and pushed me into a chair. Abby ran into the room with rope and they tied me up. “OK so who is this someone you’re trying to forget? Hmm…”

“No one. It’s not important.”

“No it is important. You can’t just go have random bathroom sex with someone you just met.”

“Well I did so…”

“Winter who is this about. Seriously I’m your sister. You have to tell me this stuff. So I can help.”

“And I’m your sister too. Just not by blood, or law…but in the heart.” Abby said and put her hand over her heart to be dramatic.

“That made…soooo much sense.” I said sarcastically.

Summer and Abby both hit me on the arm before pulling a pouty face.

“It doesn’t matter. It’d never work anyway.”

“WHO!” they both yelled.

I shook my head.

They looked at each other mischievously before looking back and advancing on me. They started tickling me. And I was laughing to beat the ban.

“Tell us and we’ll stop.”

“N-NO! HAHA UH UH!”

They didn’t stop. I was on the brink of peeing myself.

“Alex! It’s Alex!”

They both stopped and gasped.

“Don’t look at me like that. I know it’s wrong. It’d just turn out like Zeke. And then I’d have to move again.” I looked at the ground as hot tears streamed down my face.

Abby lightly took hold of my chin and looked me in the eyes as Summer untied me.

“Sweetie. I think you should give him a call. Tell him how you feel.”

“HA! Yea right. He’d laugh in my face. I can’t”

“Do you want me to call him?”

“NO!”

“Then do it yourself.” she handed me the phone, his number all ready dialed.

I pressed call. It seemed like it rang for an eternity.

Sniffle. “Abby I don’t” cough “want to talk right now” sniffle sniffle.

“It’s not Abby. Alex are you ok?” it sounded like he just woke up and was crying.

“Oh Winter. How’d your date go? Did you have fun in the bathroom?”

“What how’d you know about that?”

“I spied on you. I can’t believe you!” he started crying, really hard.

He was in hysterics.

“Alex? Why do you care so much?” my eyebrows furrowed and I was in shock.

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! I mean..I…ummm…I got to go” he hung up.

“WHAT THE FUCK!!” I threw the phone across the room.

Abby and summer rushed to my side.

Abby asked “What happened? What’s wrong?” he eyes held all the worry in the world.

“He-he said he loves me.” I bit my lip and breathed in a deep shaky breath.

“Well that’s good. Now it’s your turn. Go over there and tell him!"

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

“I guess.”