Sequel: Seasons Change
Status: complete.

There's No Penguins In Alaska

III

(Winter.)

After dinner Grams decided that Abby and Alex should stay the night. Great. Abby was staying with Summer and Alex was staying with me. This was not something I was going to enjoy. We were all sitting in the game room asking random questions and we had to answer or do something embarrassing. Kinda like truth or dare but dare wasn’t really an option.

I have to say this was kinda funny. But most of it was dumb questions like favorite3 color, favorite movie, book, band, ect.

“If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be and why?” Alex asked.

Alex: California, cause the weather is nice and the dudes are hot.

Oh god. Give me a break they aren’t that good looking.

Summer: Australia so I could play with the kangaroos and koala bears.

Abby:

Me: Alaska so I could be with the penguins.

Alex groaned. “Don’t you know? As Chiodos once said…There’s No Penguins In Alaska.”

“Whatever”

“Most embarrassing moment?” Summer asked.

Summer: getting depantsed, underwear and all, in the middle of the mall in front of like 50 people.

Abby: I walked in on my parents having sex in a JC Penny’s dressing room.

Alex: I was caught having sex with the captain of the football team by the gym teacher. But I gave him a blow job to not tell anyone.

Me: I don’t get embarrassed.

“Yea SURE!!!” Alex said sarcastically.

“What? I don’t.”

Abby intervened “Next question! What’s your Guiltiest pleasure?”

Abby/Summer: PORN!

Alex: I don’t feel guilt.

I just scoffed. This was a question I couldn’t answer.

“Hey Winter. You didn’t answer.”

Yea I know dipshit.

“Yea and I’m not gonna answer.”

Summer knew how much I didn’t want to talk about it.

“Ok guys let’s just go to the next question.”

“No no. you have to take a dare now.” I just rolled my eyes and sighed. “I dare you to kiss me.” He smirked.

“Eww..no. Whatever I’m done with this game.” I huffed. I jumped off the couch and grabbed the PSP placing myself in the farthest corner of the room in a bean-bag chair.

“Whatever you sissy.” Alex mumbled.

I could still hear everything said. And I still mumbled the answers to myself.

“Virgin?” Abby asked.

Alex: Hell No!!

Summer: Umm…No

Abby: Yeah.

Me: Unfortunately no

“Who was your first time with?”

Abby: No one.

Alex: Wow I don’t remember.

Summer: My first boyfriend. His name’s Josh. We’re still best friends even though we broke up.

Me: my worst nightmare.

“Ok guys I think it’s time we hit the sack. I’m sleepy.” Alex yawned. Even his yawn is amazing. Grr…

I just got up and walked to my room. Of course Alex followed me considering the sleeping arrangements. I grabbed pajama bottoms and a t-shirt to sleep in before heading to the bathroom to prepare myself for sleep.

As I walked out of the bathroom I was faced with a site I DID NOT want to see. Ok so maybe I did. But I’m not gonna say that out loud. What did I come face to face with you ask? Alex’s stark naked body. My jaw was on the floor. Which of course he smirked at.

“What see something you like?”

“Absolutely not!” I spat.

“Yea Ok.”

I gave up on the argument and crawled in between the sheets of my new bed. The material made it feel like I was on a cloud. I sunk into and it formed around my body in the most heavenly way.

But my thoughts were disrupted by an arm wrapping itself around my waist.

I jumped up out of bed and twirled around to face him.

“WOAH! No no. I never said you could sleep in the bed. Let alone naked. I don’t think so. No no no! on the floor.” I screamed.

He just got up and looked at me like I was crazy. “Umm…then where the fuck do you expect me to sleep?” he asked.

I reached into my closet and pulled out a few spare blankets and pillows and threw them in his direction.

“Here make a bed on the floor.” I smirked.

“You’re an ass.”

“This coming from the douche.” I turned off the lights and slipped back into bed. Every few minutes or so Alex would huff or sigh and roll over. Apparently he doesn’t sleep very well.

Minutes later I fell into a dreamless peaceful sleep.