Sequel: Seasons Change
Status: complete.

There's No Penguins In Alaska

IV

(Winter.)

Thump thump. Sigh. Thump Thump. Sigh.

“Jesus Winter. You could sleep through a hurricane. Wake the fuck up already.” Alex sighed.

“No and quit hitting me. Go away.” I mumbled into the pillow, which I had strategically placed over my face.

“No come on. We’re going to the mall. Hot Topic!! Come on and get your ass in the shower. We’re leaving in an hour and if you aren’t ready you’re going how you are” he ripped the pillow off of my face and threw it to the opposite site of the room.

“Go fuck yourself. I don’t wanna go.” I huffed. I rolled onto my stomach and buried my face.

“Too bad grams said you have to. HaHa. Bitch.”

“Well tell grams I’m sick.”

“No get up.”

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder taking me into the bathroom.

“Shower now.” He commanded. Then left me to be alone. At least he was clothed this time. Ok that’s a major lie. His naked body is god’s gift to people. Seriously.

“ASS!!” I yelled through the door. Even though I knew he’d be on the stairs by now.

“Oh well might as well get a shower now since I’m in here.” I mumbled.

The water felt great on my tense muscles. I don’t even know how long I just stood there soaking under the water but by the time I came out of la-la land the water was freezing cold.

“Shit shit shit! Holy fuck that’s cold.”

I went about my routine of hair, make-up, clothes, ect.

By the time I was done I do have to say that I looked awesome.

Lime green skinnies, black Escape The Fate t-shirt, rainbow studded belt, green Vans. And a green bandana.

I strolled casually down stairs into the kitchen where everyone was eating lunch. What? I woke up late!

“Well hello there hottie patottie! Aren’t you looking extra sexy today. What’s the occasion?” Alex asked through with sandwich.

“Oh no reason. I always look hot!”

“mhm sure. You look extra hot for me. Don’t lie”

“No. what if I see a cute boy at the mall? Hmm…maybe I want to impress new people. Besides I want to see if I can get an application for Hot Topic. It’d be awesome to work there.”

“Yea keep telling yourself that Winter.” Omg the way he says my name. why is it that I have to act like an ass to him when really I’d bang him right here right now?

Oh right it’s cause he’s an ass and I player and if I get close to him I’ll get my heart broken.

I finally noticed Grams sitting at the island. “So kids are you getting all your stuff ready for school next month?”

“Yup. I can’t wait. I’ll finally be a junior. I’m so excited.” Abby squealed.

Maybe Grams was okay with me being gay. She heard the whole conversation between Alex and I. Apparently she knows about Alex too. Hmm…I bet I’ll get grounded when we get home from the mall.

Summer decided to clean up the dishes and we were off to the mall.

Once we got there, by way of Alex’s Hummer, we split up. Me and Alex, Summer and Abby. God are they trying to hook us up or something? Seriously.

“So Hot Topic? Spencer’s? Where to?” Alex asked.

“Umm…Hot Topic.” I said with a nod.

But once we got there something weird happened. Alex’s face paled and he latched onto my hand, pulling me into the corner of the store. Oh god.

“You have to help me. Pretend to be my boyfriend. Please.”

“Why the fuck should I help you?”

“because I promise I won’t even talk to you for a week. Please?” he was actually begging. Well I can’t pass this up. A whole week without hearing his voice.

“Deal.”

“Thank you thank you thank you!!!!”

He tightened the grip on my hand and walked to the center of the store.

“Shawn? Is that you?” Alex asked. Who the fuck is he talking about?

The man turned around and I do have to say that he was stunning. Black pin straight hair with purple streaks. Snakebites and his septum pierced along with gauged ears. He had a slight tan on with thin body. And those skinny jeans should be illegal for him to wear.

“Oh hey Alex. How are you?” Shawn asked. A small smile graced his thin lips and it seemed a bit conceited. Not a nice smile.

“I’m great. Hey this is my boyfriend Winter.” Alex said motioning to me. I’m gonna have to guess this is an ex of some sort. I don’t know I’ll ask later. It’s time to put on a fake face.

“Winter? Odd name. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Shawn.” I offered his hand for me to shake.

I didn’t except. I looked at him like he was crazy.

“Thanks my parents were very original people. Shane was it? Well we have to get going. A lot of shopping to be done.” I looked to Alex who was somewhat awestruck. “Come on baby time to go spoil you.” I reached up with my left hand and cupped his face. Since he is taller I pulled him down to my level for the sweetest most passionate kiss I’ve ever experienced in my life.

“Bye Shane” I said as we walked past him.

“It’s Shawn!” I just waved him off with a flick of the wrist.

I could see out of the corner of my eye that he huffed and stormed out of the store.

“So are you going to tell me what that was about?” I asked as we walked still hand in hand.

“No. besides a deal is a deal. I won’t talk to you for a week starting now.” he opened his phone and flipped through it. I bet he’s setting a reminder for a week from now. Dork.

“Whatever you say.” I released his hand and walk in a different direction.

I picked out all the items I wanted and we left.

We Didn’t talk the rest of the day.

We didn’t even communicate through the girls.