Sequel: Seasons Change
Status: complete.

There's No Penguins In Alaska

V

(Winter.)

I do have to admit it was hard not speaking to Alex for a whole week. Every time I see him I want to say something, anything, even a snide remark. I can tell he’s teasing me. Everyday I see him he looks better than the last. Whatever.

So we now have three weeks until school starts. I’m really nervous. What if people try to talk to me? I don’t want to be mean and tell them to fuck off, but I don’t want to be around them. I don’t trust them. But I mean maybe if I stick with Summer and Abby I’ll be ok. For some reason I like Abby. She’s nice to me and hits her brother when he’s not. It’s funny. I think I can see Summer and Abby getting together.

‘we will never sleep cause sleep is for the weak,

No we will never rest till we’re all fucking de-’

“Hello? Who is this?” I asked the person on the other end of the call.

“Hey hoe. What cha doin’?” Alex asked.

“No of your business and how did you get my number?”

“Mm…Grams gave it to me. And why won’t you tell me? Are you jacking off or something?” he laughed.

I just snapped the phone shut and tossed it on the bed.

‘we will never sleep cause sleep is for the weak,’

Ignore.

Whatever. I went to play some video games. Guitar Hero!!

About an hour later the doorbell rang. So I went downstairs to answer the door. I swang it open and right back shut.

“Come on Winter let me in.” Alex slurred as he pounded on the door. He was obviously drunk.

“His name is Winter? What the fuck kind of name is that?” a second voice asked. I didn’t see anyone besides Alex outside.

“His parents are ‘original’. ha. Yea ok. Come on Dude Let us in!!” Alex shouted. I didn’t want my grandparents to wake up so I slipped out the door and closed it behind me.

“what the fuck do you guys want? It’s 10 p.m. go somewhere else, like your home for instance.” I sighed crossing my arms over my chest.

“No we wanna have some fun. Come on Winter. Let’s go for a boat ride!” the stranger stated.

Then he ran into the middle of the yard, pulled down his pants and started dancing around like a chicken with its head cut off.

“How much did you guys drink?” I asked. If looks could kill Alex’d be dead.

“Umm…not too much. Like a bottle of Jack a piece.” I smiled at me.

“Wow holy fuck. You both drank a bottle of Jack Daniels are you’re still standing? You both just need to go home and go to sleep. Go luck with your hangovers.” I sighed and turned to go back in the house .Alex reached out and grabbed my arm but not before stumbling to the ground.

He lay there like an idiot laughing his ass off while I glared daggers at him from my standing position.

“Look look. I’ll make you a deal.”

“no I don’t like your deals.” I said while trying to get him back on his feet.

“No no just listen. If you let me sleep in the same bed as you tonight…I’ll go to sleep right now! And I won’t even wake you up. I promise. Please. I won’t even snore!!” he begged.

“What about your friend? Where’s he gonna go?”

“You have a spare bedroom.” he slurred.

“You promise you’ll go straight to sleep. And not in the nude? No cuddling. Got it?”

He nodded his head vigorously. “Yes.”

“ok come on let’s get your friend inside.” we both moved to get his friend then took him up to the guest bedroom on the third floor. We finally got him into bed, but not without breaking a ton of shit, and he was out like a light.

“Come along. Let’s go. Do you need pajamas?” I asked Alex making my way to may room with Alex on my heals.

“Nuh-uh. I gots boxers. You saids not naked. I not naked.” he giggled.

We both striped to our boxers and crawled into bed.

“Good night baby.” Alex yawned as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back into his chest.

“Alex I said no cu-”

Oh my Go is he snoring?

“Alex! Alex!” I tried to pry his arms off of me but he had a vice grip on me.

“Well fuck I’m stuck.” I sighed and tried to relax in his arms. You know it’s not actually that bad. I feel nice in his arms. My body fits perfectly into his.

But I’d never tell him that.

I really need to…get..to…sle…
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is stupid. I never really did like it...but oh well.