Sequel: Seasons Change
Status: complete.

There's No Penguins In Alaska

VIII

(Winter.)

Three days and still nothing.

“Hey I have and Idea!” Alex suggested as we sat on the beach with our feet in the water.

“Ok shoot.”

“We set the island on fire. Someone will definitely find us.” his eyes were wide with joy.

“and what if they don’t? then what are we gonna do? Burn to a crisp? Not a good idea.”

“True. Shit! Winter what are we gonna do?!” and he broke down sobbing…again…for the third time…today.

“Alex! Calm your shit dude. You need to relax.”

After a few hours of cradling Alex in my arms, which I’ve had to do a lot lately, he stopped crying and returned to the arrogant ass I know and…like.

“So Winter are you ever going to let me see if Zeek was wrong?”

We were now sitting around a small fire Alex had make on the shore.

“What are you talking about?” I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

“You know, if you’re any good in bed or not.” this earned him a glare and a punch in the shoulder. “Oww! What the fuck?”

“that’s something you’ll never figure out. God how can you go from being so nice to a complete ass?”

“Idk. I’m just like, bipolar or something.” he laughed.

Ass.

WHIP WHIP WHIP WHIP WHIP!

“What is that?” I asked Alex looking into the sky.

“Umm…I don’t know. It sounds like a helicopter. Oh My God. I think they came looking for us!!” Alex yelled and we ran to the edge for the water. Sure enough it was a helicopter.

We jumped up and down waving our hands in the air trying to get the pilot’s attention.

“HEY!! DOWN HERE! HELP!!” Alex and I screamed.

The man seemed to notice us and lowered the helicopter to the ground and turned it off before stepping out and running to us.

“Are you Winter and Alex?” the man asked.

Simultaneously we nodded and “YES YES!!”

“Good come along. Everyone has been looking for you.” he said as he turned and ran back to the aircraft with Alex and I on his heals.

We took off back towards home, which I was extremely ecstatic about.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short.