Status: indefinite hold.

The Distance Between Us

Fifteen year old Madison Woodrow has a hard life in the country with her uncle George. She hasn't seen much of anything, and she thinks that's the best way of life, but deep down she wants to see the world, or feel something that hasn't been made available to her.

Seventeen year old Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers has spent his younger summers at the little country house, eating watermelon, riding horses with 'Georgie' and bickering with young Madison. He's seen the world, taken it by storm, and couldn't be happier.

The two teenagers couldn't be more opposite, even if they tried, but Nick decides to spend his summer off tour at the old ranch once again, wary of the old memories he left behind. When Madison hears of this, she couldn't be angrier. She doesn't want to see the boy who used to get whatever he wanted while she had to stand by and watch. Neither of them know how the other really is, and neither of them plan on trying.

With Nick's tiny determination to help Madison, and her introverted state, the summer might end up as one of the worst... or one of the best.
  1. Summer Start
  2. First Sight
  3. Wish, Wash
  4. Passing Time
  5. Unwelcome
  6. Fence
  7. Bathroom
  8. Compromise
  9. Written
  10. The Lake
  11. I Finally Felt Alive
    -Summer Love:: We The Kings
  12. Rose Garden
    -Rose Garden:: Nick Jonas and The Administration
  13. Bad News
  14. Help
  15. Maybe It's True
    -Two Is Better than One:: Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift
  16. Jerry
  17. Sudden
  18. Making Plans
  19. Another Day
    "Always run where I can, and hide where I wanna' hide" Wait Another Day-Uh Huh Her
  20. Tennessee