Status: Ready for FUN!!!

What I Do for Love

What I Do For Love -Brendon Urie-

“Hurry up Brendon, honey Ryan’s outside waiting for you!” My mom yelled from downstairs.

“Okay mom tell him I’ll be down in a second!” I yelled back. This was so stressful I’m trying to painfully put on eye liner having my mom yell at me from downstairs that my boyfriend’s outside waiting to take me to school. But it’s not like this doesn’t happen to everyone.

I raced downstairs with my messenger bag over 1 shoulder. I probably looked my worst out of this entire school year, but oh well not like I’m trying to empress anyone but Ryan.

“Bye mom!” I yelled, finally reaching the door and walking out. “Hey babe” I said kissing Ryan and walking to the passenger side of his car.

“Hey what took so long?” he asked getting in the car and backing out of my rive way.

I shrugged. Just trying to look my best for you. He didn’t say anything back but I could see that smirk. The ride to school was fairly quiet and short.

“Hey look Brend” Ryan said pointing to this little girl getting out of this black Lexus LF-A. And with my amazing hearing, I heard what the little girls parent was saying.

“Kid look you’ll like it here me and your mom wouldn’t bring you to any where bad got it? (little girl nods) good.” And who ever that was drove away. For some reason I felt bad laughing at whomever it was, but who really cares I haven’t even seen their face….. Spoke too soon.

The girl turned around, I saw her face and my laughing died down. I swear this girl was gorgeous she could make any gay guy straight…. And yes I was referring to me but just an example……. I think. -.-

Once Ryan’s laughing died down he asked. “You ready” I nodded still thinking about that girl. She still just stood where her dad left her…. Well that is until the bell rung. She just barley passed the car on her way towards the ugly school. But as she was going passed it Ryan turned on the car and honked. “Come on since when are there ugly people laying around?”

People around the car started laughing. I looked back up to the girl and she was silently crying but still saw the sad tears. I let out a sigh but ignore it and went into the school without a word.

Damn, why the hell is school. Actually it hasn’t even started yet but first is always my least favorite class, cause Ryan’s not in it.

RING!!!

“Okay class---” the boring teacher was interrupted when the girl from the parking lot came into class.

“Uh sorry I’m late I had to talk to the principal” she said.

“Very well tell us your full name 5 facts about you and then you can go sit down and I’ll continue my lesson.” Ms. VonBitch said…. Her real name in Ms. VonBrooke but trust me the first one goes.

“Uh um my name is Delicate Starr Shimmer, I ----” Delicate started but got interrupted by a jock.

“EMO!!!”

Quiet….yeah so when someone nice gets interrupted and called a name the fag of a teacher just ignores it? BITCH!!! Okay maybe I’m getting carried away…..maybe.

“Keep going”

“Okay? …..um I love music, I usually do good in school, I have and Ipod named Jacoby, my favorite band is between Papa Roach or Escape the Fate, and I have not siblings but I guess you could say kinda rich parents?” Delicate finished. The teacher nodded.

“You may sit” Delicate nodded. And looked around the room for seats the only one in sight was in between 8 or so jocks the were in a circle. Or square which ever.

She sighed and sat down.

“Ok class , pick partners and sit next to them your going to need them with this new English project.” Ms. VonBitch announced. Within seconds the jocks had their eyes on my Delicate------ I mean Delicate.

Don’t tell Ryan I said that. Or anyone for that matter. I used my amazing hearing again. “So you’re smart huh?” one jock asked. She shrugged then walked out of the jock circle with some effort.

Then the jocks pared up with each other. I decided to be the bigger man and I started my way up to Delicate before a nerd could but I was too late this short nerd not nearly as short as Delicate but short nerd with glasses plants waist high pants and braces walked up to her. “Be my partner I kinda have you know… a crush on you and I was also wondering if you would go on a date with me?”

“Uh how about I sit with you at lunch and you show me around AND I be your partner?” she said with a smile…… damn if smiles could send me to heaven…..never mind that smile did. The nerd nodded. Damn!!!

“Hey uh um Brendon, will you be my partner?” A nerd asked me and this is the one nerd girl that thought she had a chance with me. But I needed a partner specially a smart 1 cause I’m failing this class so I just nodded. One again Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
The characters:Delicate Starr Shimmer, and Brendon Boyd Urie, and Panic! at the Disco.
Hola Peeps this is my first story on Mibba but it's also on Quizilla so yupp=]