Status: Ready for FUN!!!

What I Do for Love

What I Do For Love -Brendon Urie- 2

Ring!!!

Finally that goddamn bell rang.

“Uh Brendon, Delicate can I speak to you both?” Ms. VonBrooke asked, more like stated. Yes I called her VonBrooke but who could hate her when she used my name and Delicates in the same sentence?

We both walked up to her desk.

“Brendon I would love you to change partners Delicate from what I see you are pretty smart and understand the new material would you mind working with Brendon maybe to get him to understand this more AND don’t do the whole project make him do some too. Oh and that was an order not a question.” And with one last smile she dismissed us.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH OH YAH WHAT NOW BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delicate sighed and walk out having her nerd wait for her outside of class.

2nd and 3rd period went by pretty fast and uneventful Delicate was in all of my classes so far along with her nerd I think his name was Ned well that’s what I overheard.

Great now lunch.

Ryan and I walked together in the hall then he caught me off guard.

“Do you like have a thing for that new girl or something cause every time I look at you, you’re always looking at her?” Ryan asked.

I just shrugged. He sighed then I had a horrible feeling Ryan had an evil plan.

As we were walking pass Delicates locker Ryan’s hands went to my shoulders and shoved me to the locker next to Delicates she turned and Ryan’s lips were on mine.

This was the roughest kiss Ryan and I ever shared and I think there was a reason for that. But I do still kinda love Ryan so I kissed back all the same.

Those soft lips of his amazed me. Such a good kiss for such a bad reason but damn who could turn down Ryan Ross.

After maybe15 minutes we separated and surprisingly Delicate was standing there with a serious look on her face.

“If this is your way of saying you’re not interested in me if a pretty messed up one and I’m not interested in you either so we have something in common.” She said with her beautiful voice it sounded like a pixy but a very perfect one. I knew she was talking to me. But believe it or not she didn’t sound like she was trying to be mean and she succeed . But either way I then lost all hope.

I nodded.

Then she walked off with her nerd friend to lunch. I felt like an asshole.

“Let’s go baby” Ryan whispered and we walked to lunch.

And as promised Delicate sat with Nerd I mean Ned, kinda.-.-

I felt an amazing amount of jealousy when Ned whispered something in Delicates ear then her velvet giggle flowed out of her beautiful mouth covered by lips that looked even softer then Ryan’s. I sighed remembering what she had said earlier about not being interested in me.

Then I felt a hand on my thigh I couldn’t help but have hope that it was her even though I was looking directly at her.

How sad.

I turned to the person next to me.

Ryan

Yeah sure I love Ryan but I can’t help it but wish that instead of Ryan I was with Delicate.

“You ok?” he asked

I nodded

Then he froze.

“You’re mad at me because I kissed you right in front of your crush aren’t you?” He asked

“Look Ryan I love you ok, she said she wasn’t interested in me anyway” I said and then I regreted ever saying anything.

“But are you interested in her?” he asked

I shrugged yet again I wished that I hadn’t done that but damn it, it was the truth.

“Brendon I thought you were gay?” he asked then paused then continued. “WERE? Oh my god you have a crush on her and you’re starting to think she’s turning you straight or bi?”

“Bi, ok? I still love you”

Ryan’s face: 0.o

“Brendon who would you rather, me or her?” Ryan asked putting the enfaces on her. I already knew the honest answer to that but I couldn’t let Ryan know.

“You of course”

“Good” Yup back to that smirk he always has.”Oh and Brend, Gabe’s having a party tonight and I know he would just love it if that new girl came do you think you can get that to happen?”

I shrugged “Why would Gabe want her at his party?”

“I don’t know why does he worship a cobra?”

“Good point”

Finally the last class of the day another class I don’t have with Ryan…. Thank god. But lucky for me I have Delicate in this class.

“Um Miss Shimmer you can sit next to….. ah you can sit next to Mister Urie.” Ms. Sully said. THANK YOU MS. S, I WISH YOU THE BEST AND THANKS AGAIN!!!! WOW!!! YEAH!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!

Delicate nice and calmly walked over and sat next to me. Yey she’s my lab partner.

“Okay class we will be looking at sex cells today and how we reproduce.” Ms. S, said.

-10 minutes later-

“Now that you know about A sex cell and sex cells it kinda goes along with gene’s so thats what we will be doing, so I’ll just skip to the project we will be doing today, with your partner you will be making a baby.”

Did I hear right….. I think I’ll like this project laby thingy.

“Well not a real baby but you will make a baby using the gene’s of your partner and draw it, I’ll pass out a list if what gene’s you’ll need.” The teacher finished explaining.

Damn so close.

“You start”

“Ok so the first thing on this list is size of…..lips” I started turning to my beautiful partner.

She nodded.

“Big lips” Delicates quiet yet beautiful and perfect voice said.

“Huh?” I was so crappin’ confused already.

“Big lips would be the gene since I have medium size lips and you have big lips.” She explained.

I nodded then smirked. “So you’ve been staring at my lips?” cocky I know but what can I say.

“I’m kinda forced to if I want to do this project right” she said enfacing the word forced. I nodded again but no smirk added.

“Medium nose” Delicate said. “You have a big nose no offence and I have a small 1 so medium.” I again nodded.

Then this went on for 30 more minutes of having her tell me my flaws and her perfections that she happens to think were flaws.

We were the first to finish so we had 20 minutes after our project laby thingy was completely done. I really wanted to talk to her but …. You know when things are so awkward between two people and they could probably be great friends but you feel like something’s standing in the way and you just can’t put your finger on it?(faboilita101:my position with the guy I like)well that’s what was happening.

But damn it I was gonna try everything to get it to go away.

“So what’s up?” I asked

She shrugged “Too much to explain.”

“Oh, well then what’s the deal with Nerd,…. I mean Ned and you?” I asked trying to ignore the fact that I just made a mistake and a quick take back of that mistake.

“I’ll ignore that first part and there is no deal he’s the only one willing to help me out instead of trying to make fun of me.” She said. I know what you’re thinking why she being so mean?

Well she’s not it just sounds like it but if you were really here and you were listening it from the beauties mouth you’d get she’s just being a kind and sweet girl.

“So um what about if I asked you if you could come to a party that one of my friends is throwing, he really wants you there?” I asked.

“Where would this party be?”

“In front of the Public Library” I said.

“I’ll go if I can take Ned, that is if whoever it is throwing this party really wants me there that bad?”

“I guess so”

She nodded then everything went silent between us again.

I tried my best for the next 15 minutes to make small talk but it just wasn’t working.

After class her nerd was waiting for her and my boyfriend was waiting for me.

“Hey babe” Ryan’s lips met mine in a friendly hug.

“Hey can we skip the making out after school today I got lots on my mind today so just take me home and your free to go.” I said pulling away from a kiss that would usually get me turned on but now it was just a huge who cares.

“Please don’t tell me it’s because of what her face?” he asked.

I didn’t say anything but started walking towards his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i don't think this story will continue 4 much longer if i don't get more subcriders or comments, so readers that like this story better start subcribing and commenting or u won't b readin much longer,,,,man i'm cranky

R.I.P James Owen Sullivan=(