Status: I'm gonna try for two updates a month. We'll see how that goes.

Is It A Crazy House or an Orphanage?

Matt & Mello.

“Wake up, stupid head,” Someone giggles whacking me with a pillow.

“Ugh, Coke go away!” I groan waving my hand in an attempt to slap her, but failing miserably.

“Not until you wake up! Come on it’s breakfast time! Food!” She says, hitting me again.

“Five more minutes,” I mumble, rolling over onto my side.

“No, now!” She jumps up and tackles me.

“Jeebus! I’m up! I’m up!” I say, sitting up abruptly and shoving her off of me.

“Yay!”

I look out the window. “Coke, if it’s morning why is it dark outside?”

“Ha! I tricked you!” She teases, dancing across the room.

“You suck cow nipples, insomniac,” I growl chucking a pillow at her.

“Missed me! Missed me! Now you gotta kiss me!” She sings while dancing around and waving her butt in the air.

“Oh what the hell,” I shrug, and grab her by the collar of her shirt and crash my lips onto hers.

Someone coughs slightly from the doorway.

We both look over to see Matt standing there, scratching his head and awkwardly averting his eyes.

“Uh… I just came to get to know you guys better, but seems as though you two are getting to know each other…”

“No! Sit,” Coke commands, grabbing the sleeve of his shirt and yanking him down next to her. “So whatcha playin’?”

“Oh this cool game where you shoot-“

I start to tune the rest of what they were saying out and drift back to sleep.

“Bitch wake up,” Coke commands beating me with my own pillow, the one I failed to throw at her a second ago.

“I love you too,” I mumble, rolling over and sitting up. “What do you want from me? You have Matt to entertain you. And his,” I yawn, “PSP. They’re both more interesting than me.”

“True, but I want you awake. You must suffer the sleepless nights with me.”

“Damn insomniac,” I groan.

“Matt where the hell are you?” Someone calls down the hallway.

I shriek loudly and dive under the covers for protection.

“What’s wrong?” Coke asks, peeking under the blankets at me.

“It’s the tranny!”

“Who? Mello?” Matt asks.

I nod.

“Oh come on. Just cause he has great hair doesn’t make him a girl. I know he can get a little… emotional at times. But Mello is definitely a guy!”

“Told ya,” Coke smirks.

“You never told me anything,” I say, scrunching up my face in confusion.

“Oh, really? Hmph. Well in my mind I told you something. Wait, what are we talking about again? I totally forgot.”

“You need professional help,” I sigh lying back down.

“That’s what we were talking about? And anyway isn’t this place ‘professional help’?” She asks, making air quotes.

“There you are.”

We all look over to see Mello leaning in the doorway.

“No me gusta nada Mello,” I hiss.

“You loser,” Coke sighs rolling her eyes. “Hi Mello! We were just talking about… well actually I don’t remember.”

“Sounds… fun?” He says crossing his arms.

“Well, I’m gonna go explore and see if I can find the kitchen,” Coke declares, making her way towards the door, only tripping twice.

“Are you high?” I ask slightly amused.

“I dunno, am I?” She giggles.

“I’ll show you where the kitchen is!” Matt volunteers, grabbing her hand and dragging her away before I had a chance to protest.

So here I am, alone… with Mello…

“I know you speak English,” He whispers taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

“So?” I say as though it’s no big deal.

“Why’d you lie to me?”

“Dunno. Coke says I’m not very good with people, and I guess that’s true. She’s the only friend I’ve ever had because frankly I don’t enjoy being around people and why the hell am I telling you this?” I ask as though he knows.

He shrugs and gets up, as though he’s about to leave.

“No!” I grab his shirtsleeve.

“What?”

“I… I’m scared,” I mutter.

“What was that?” He asks, amused.

“I’m scared okay! This place gives me the creeps.”

Mello smirks at me, and resumes his seat on the edge of my bed.

“Thank you Mello,” I whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day?! IT'S A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE! No, I just felt generous. (:

Leave a comment of what you think or if you catch an error or something. Or you could just fill the comments section with random junk, like Coke does.