Status: I'm gonna try for two updates a month. We'll see how that goes.

Is It A Crazy House or an Orphanage?

Name Game.

“What’s wrong?”

Shocked, I whip around but it’s only Coke.

“Why am I so stupid?” I whimper. “Why can’t I be smart like you and Mello and Near?”

“You’re not stupid, you’re just different,” She says, trying to console me, but I see right through her dumb lies.

“No, I’m stupid. You’re just too much of a coward to admit it.”

“Me? A coward? Now you’re being stupid. Since when have I ever been a coward?”

I give a small chuckle as someone lightly taps their knuckles on the door.

“Good evening ladies,” Watari greats us with a smile. “Miss H I have your results for the test, and let me tell you they are wonderful. You scored very well for someone of your erm… level of education.”

“What? But I only answered 20 questions!” I say, a little too loudly.

“Yes, but you scored very well on those 20.”

“My answers weren’t even right! I had no idea what I was doing!”

“Well, it’s true that they weren’t correct, but the work you did and you explanations and thought behind the questions were very intriguing. You have a very open mind and as a result have a very relaxed and different perspective when looking at these questions,” He explains calmly.

“See? I told you you’re not stupid,” Coke sighs, punching me in the arm lightly.

“I’m still extremely confused, but as long as I didn’t fail, I’m good.”

“Right well, as I said before if there’s anything at all that you ladies require just give me a call,” And with that the kind old man leaves us alone once more.

And of course three seconds pass and footsteps come barreling up the stairs and the owners rush right into our room.

“Hey you okay H?” Matt asks flopping down onto my bed, Mello doing the same on Coke’s.

“Oh yes that’s right, just take my bed, see if I care,” Coke mumbles.

“You’re an insomniac, remember?”

“Yeah I’m fine,” I say, speaking over the oncoming fight.

“That’s good. You know we really need to come up with a name for you.”

“Habanera because she’s hot,” Coke snorts.

“Oh har har very funny,” I mumble.

“Hades.”

“Hadrosaur*.”

“Habeas Corpus.” Great now they’re all in on it.

“Haiku.”

“Hail.”

“Haggis.”

“I find that one offensive, Mello,” I snap.

“Haku**.”

“Someone’s been watching too much Naruto…”

“Hallelujah.”

“Halloween!”

“Oh, I like that one.”

“Then we can’t use it,” Coke sighs.

“Screw you.”

“Hallucinate.”

“Hamburger.”

“I’m a vegetarian asshole!”

“Er… sorry…”

“Hangover.”

“Hara-kiri***!”

“You’re rather morbid…” Mello mutters.

“Harlequin.”

“I’ve got it!” Coke exclaims, pulling us all back to reality. “Harlot!”

We all give her the, ‘What. The. Fuck.’ look.

“Harpy?” Matt suggests, restarting our little name game.

“Did you just say herpes?”

“Ehhh… never mind…”

“Hate.”

“Hatchet.”

“Hand job!”

“Coke, why does everything have to be perverted with you?”

“Heifer.”

“I’m not fat, Mello!”

“Horny.”

“What’s with you guys and sexual references?” I ask, glaring at Matt.

Coke giggles.

“What?”

“Sexual references. You make it sound all serious and proper.”

“Well what would you call it?” Defiance rings clear in my voice.

“Certainly not that.”

“Okay, okay,” Matt says, interrupting us. “What about Hell?”

“Hell?”

“Yeah! It’s not inappropriate. It’s not stupid. It makes sense. And it’s very you,” He explains.

“Not inappropriate?”

“Well not on the same level as Hand-job.”

“Okay, fine then. From this point on I’ll be known as Hell!”
♠ ♠ ♠
*Yes that is a real type of Dinosaur.
**Means flower or something in Hawaiian/ the transvestite in Naruto
***A form of suicide, viewed as honorable in Japan. It involves disembowelment...

Like the mini description thing said, It's up to you on who says what in this chapter. There are a few hints and clues as to who's speaking, but honestly I don't care who you decide it is. It can be Mickey Mouse for all I care. Sorry if anyone found it confusing.