Status: Finished!

Bet You Didn't Expect It

Just Play Along.

I jumped onto my bed, and picked up my phone. I dialed in John's number, and it started to ring. I waited for a couple of moments, until he picked up.

"Hey babe!" I could picture one of his crooked grin playing on his face.

"Hey John! What are you up to?" I chimed.

"Nothing really, band practice with the guys. How you liking Scottsdale?"he replied.

"I haven't seen much of the town yet, but the new house is great! Maybe Parker and Will can show me around later. I miss you guys already"

"We miss you too. My mom started crying after you left. So did Pat" he teased.

"Did not!" I heard Pat's familiar voice shout in the background.

"Is that Anny! I wanna talk to her!"

"Yeah! Me too!"

"Us too man!"

I rolled my eyes at the guys.

"Well, it seems I'm getting my phone taken over by the boys. Here they are!" John chuckled before handing the other boys the phone.

"Hey Anny!" the shouted in unison.

"Hey guys!" I responded.

"Anny! We miss you so much!"

"Come home soon!"

"Hope your enjoying your new house!"

"We love you!"

I giggled at everyone's comments. "I'll be home when I find the time guys, don't worry. It's not far away. I'll come see you perform a gig, deal?"

"Deal!"

&&&

It'd been a lazy day, and I hadn't been planning on doing anything. I was surfing the internet, and jumped when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I called. Parker and Will walked in. "Oh, hey guys" I smiled.

"Come on, let's hang out. We'll show you around town" Parker told me, tugging on my hand. I looked down at myself, in sweat pants, and tank top, a baggy hoody and my hair in a messy bun.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not exactly in the proper clothing for roaming around town" I replied.

"Well then, go get ready!" Will argued, pushing me towards my closet. I picked out a plain white v-neck, jeans, and black converse. I layed them out on the bed, and grabbed a towel. I hopped into the shower, shampooed, conditioned and soaped, and got out.

I wrapped a towel around my body, and another one around my head, and went into my bedroom to change. I grabbed my phone, and we were out the door.

"Where to first?" Parker asked Will.

"McDonald's? I'm famished" he replied, he smiled, taking my hand and led me across the street. I smiled back.

&&&

We finished up at McDonald's after the boys ordering a double big mac, with fries and a shake each, and me having a McChicken, with Iced Tea and fries.

"You need to eat more" Parker scolded, still chewing on the last bite of his burger. We made our way over to the garbage and threw everything out. We walked out, and a girl approached us.

"Hey Parker!" she smiled and hugged him.

"Hey Nat!" he grinned back and kissed her on the cheek, he then turned to the girl beside her. "Hey Macy"

"Who's that?" I whispered to Will.

"His bitch of a girlfriend, and her best friend. Natalie Margolin and Macy Derkinson"

"Uh, Will" Natalie greeted.

"Natalie" he replied blankly. He looked over at Macy, who was glowing, her eyes attached to Will. He gave her a weak smile and turned back to me. Macy strutted over.

"Just play along" he whispered into my ear.

"Hey Will!" she chimed. Her eyes landed on me, and she gave me a glare. "Oh. Who's your friend?"

"My girlfriend, Anny" he smiled, taking my hand, my eyes widened. She and Natalie gasped.

"I've never seen her around before" Macy shot back.

"Yeah. She goes to a school on the opposite side of the city. She's also Parker's cousin. Isn't that right babe? She's transferring to Sir Bennett soon!"

"Yeah! I just know I'm gonna love it there!" I lied. Macy came over to me.

"Not if I make your life a living hell" she whispered into my ear. I gulped, she pulled away, and smiled at Parker and Will.

"Well, we should be going Macy! Bye boys! Parker's cousin..." Natalie smirked, and flipped her hair as she walked away. I smacked Will.

"I have a boyfriend you know!" I roared, and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler.
Thank you for reading! : )
Comment.
-Kennedy.

Macy
Natalie

Natalie
Macy
[url=