Status: Finished!

Bet You Didn't Expect It

Let Me Back Into Your Arms.

One Week Later

"Out of all the people he could have cheated on me with he chose Jane? I don't get it Chloe" I stated and sighed. She weakly smiled at me.

"I don't know why either Anny, but I do know you'll be alright, your a strong girl, I mean just look what life has thrown at you, and you survived it all" she smiled. I smiled back.

"You're right, I can get through this" The doorbell rang downstairs. I jumped up to open it. I ran downstairs, and unlocked it. When I opened it, it revealed John. I stood there in shock, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "What are you doing here, John?" I asked him.

"I'm here to apologize" he told me. Chloe, Parker, and Will came to the door.

"Who is it An- Why the fuck are you here O'Callaghan?" Parker said furiously. John jumped.

"I just need to talk Anny" John told Parker nervously.

"Anny doesn't want to talk to you, John. Go away, you're not welcome here" Parker replied, lunging at John. Will and Chloe pulled him back, he wiggled in their grip. I looked at the scene around me.

"Come in and sit down, I'll be right back" I told him quietly. I pushed Parker back, and the four of us went into the kitchen. "Parker. Calm down, he's just here to talk"

"I don't want you talking to him Anny, he's not good for you, his band is gonna become famous and he's going to forget about you. Trust me Anny, you guys are too far apart to be together anyways" I sighed and walked out of the kitchen to talk to John.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked him plainly, sitting on the couch beside him.

"Us" he responded.

"What about 'us' ?"

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I would never kiss Jane and -"

"You did kiss Jane, John"

"Please let me finish" I nodded. "I tried to push her off, but she wouldn't get away from me. Do you really think I'd kiss Jane? I've protected you from her, she's done and said horrible things to you, why would I cheat on you with her?"

"I don't know John, I just need some time to think"

"Okay, well I hope a week gives you enough time to think, because The Maine is having our very first gig next weekend and we were hoping you would be there, it would mean everything to us" he told me. I nodded.

"I'll sleep on it"

He kissed my forehead. "I love you Anne" he told me before walking out. I sighed and ran up to my room.

&&&

John

"So, what'd she say man?" Garrett asked.

"About what? The relationship? Or the show?" I replied.

"Both"

"She said she needed time to think, and that she'd sleep on it. I really hope she shows up. I haven't even been doing good at practices, and I can't blow our very first gig in front of a crowd" I sighed.

"Don't worry about it dude, we got your back" Jared said patting me on the shoulder.

"Thanks"

"Come on, we gotta write some more. Let's get to the garage" Kennedy suggested hopping off his stool, and leading us to the garage.

&&&

There was a new girl in town.
She had it all figured out. (Had it all figured out)
And I'll state something rash.
She had the most amazing....smile.
I bet you didn't expect it.
But she made me change my ways. (She made me change my ways)
With eyes like sunsets baby.
And legs that went on for days.

I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
When we were in love.
Oh things were better than they are.
Let me back into.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.

She made her way to the bar.
I tried to talk to her.
But she seemed so far. (She seems so far)
Outta my league.
I had to find a way to get her next to me.

I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
When we were in love.
Oh things were better than they are.
Let me back into.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.

Oh she's slippin' away.
I always freeze when I'm thinking of words to say.
All the things she does.
Make it seem like love.
If it's just a game. (Just a game)
Then I like the way that we play.

I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
When we were in love.
Oh things were better than they are.
Let me back into.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.


These are the lyrics that came out of us writing.

"Wow, I like it" Pat commented.

"It's about Anny isn't it?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, it is"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.
Feedback is appreciated
-Kennedy : )

Anny's outfit