Adrian

South Park, Colorado.

“Colorado, South Park, what do you think, Adrian, Sky?” Asked he, Adrian’s and Sky’s older sibling Sage. He looked over his shoulder to see his little brothers, asleep.

“Hey, Adrian, awake yet?”

Adrian slowly opened his eyes; too see his brothers pulling their things out of the boot. He slowly got up and stretched his arms, then got out of the car to go help them.

“Sage, where are we?” Asked Adrian, still tired from his recent awakening. Sage handed him a box and smiled.

“South Park, Colorado” He stated, walking into the new house with two boxes stacked in his arms. Adrian nodded and looked around; the place looked like the places in the magazines, nothing like were they used to live, New York.

“Adrian! Hurry up!” Shouted Sky, from the upper window of the house, looks like he already claimed a bedroom.

Adrian nodded and grabbed some for the remaining things; he walked inside and took a quick look around, nothing like their apartment in New York. He walked up the stairs and saw his brother through the open door, he was organizing his video games.

Adrian opened the door to the room next to his brothers; it was probably the other bedroom. He opened the door and saw a small room with dark brown walls, there was a small bed in the corner, Sage probably put it there.

Adrian set the boxes down and went back out to get the others, he saw a boy around his age at the front of the house, Adrian hid behind the door, so he could take a better look at him.

The boy was wearing a brown jacket, blue jeans and a blue and red puffball hat; he was holding a plate with a small cake on it. Adrian slowly walked out to greet him.

“Uh, hello, what do you want?” Asked Adrian, as he slowly walked out from the door.

“Yeah, my mom asked me to give you this cake as a welcoming gift, so yeah, welcome.” He said as he pushed the cake into Adrian’s hands.

“Oh, uh, thanks, my name is Adrian Rivett, I moved here with my brothers Sage and uh, Sky,” Said Adrian shyly, he fiddled with the plate in his hands.

“Okay, my name’s Stan Marsh, nice to meet you Adrian,” Said Stan, casually, they both said their goodbyes and went back to whatever business they had.

Adrian waved him off and got the rest of his boxes, he balanced them and went back upstairs to unpack. He opened the boxes with the box cutter Sage had given him previously.

The cutter ripped through the box easily, he took out the contents and put them wherever fit best. After about an hour he was done, he smiled at his work, almost perfect.

“Sage, I’m going to go take a look around, uh, I’ll be back in an hour or so,” Said Adrian as he hid at the edge of the wall, only part of his body showed, this was a habit of his.

“Righto, I’ll see you later, have fun,” Said Sage, his back to Adrian. Adrian nodded and walked out; he closed the door quietly and went to go look around.

Adrian shoved his hands in the pocket and walked down the street, looking at the houses, almost all of them looked the same, with the exception of the difference in colours.

Adrian reached the main street and looked at all of the different shops; this was far different from what was in New York. He passed all of the shops and made his way to the elementary school.

Sage said that he and Sky would be starting at this school tomorrow, it looked decent at least. Adrian looked at the graffiti on the walls, it gave Adrian a bad impression on the town, every school has vandalism, though.

“Hey, who the hell are you?”

Adrian quickly turned around to see an overweight boy wearing a red jacket and a blue and yellow puffball hat.

“Ah! Uh, who are you?” Asked Adrian nervously, fiddling with his hands. The fat boy looked at him strangely.

“I asked you first, respect my authori-tah!” He shouted, Adrian looked even more nervous before finally deciding to reply.

“Uh, your authority? Ack, I, uh, my name is Adrian, uh, Rivett, I just moved to South Park today,” Adrian said cautiously, he said he had authority, what did he men by that?

“Screw you I’m going home!” He shouted, walking off. Adrian watched him leave, that was so random.

“Uh, what was that all about? Uh, I should get home, ack, it’s getting dark, Sage might be worried, um, that’s unlikely, I think.” Said Adrian, obviously taking to himself, again, another habit of his.

Adrian walked back to his house, hands in his pockets and staring at the ground most of the time. He saw his house and walked up to open the door; he went in and went up to his bedroom.

Adrian spent that night studying and getting ready for school the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't happy with how I wrote it before, so I felt like I should start over