The love of the green day kids

Wheres jackie???

"Adie i will c u l8r ok? just try and find jackie if u cn!!" said billie
"er yeah sure billie, speak l8r." and she hang up. Meanwhile jackie was on sleepers hill, which was in the local park.
"wat have i done?" she whispred silently. "Back at the hospital billie ran bck to tre and mike while joey and frankito went to the toilet.
"Tre, mike jackie has gone missing.Im goin out to find her ok?"
"Crap! wat am i goin to tell her parents??"
"errrm ur daughter is missing and she is probaly tied up somewhere with a load of men after her??:" said mike who fought this was funny.
"shut up mike otherwise ill punch the living guts out of ya!" screamed tre.
"sorry tre"
"its ok just ssh bout it ok?" siad tre. Joey and frankito ran back.
"daddy joey had a call from jackie on his phone!!" said franito
"Joey ur not meanna use ur cell in here u idiot!!" said billie
"i dont care wat she say joey??" said tre urgently
"um shes on sleepers hill by the river. She sounds real upset we have got to get there!!" he practically screamed.
"Tre u stay here me and mike will go." said billie who got up to get his coat on.
"yeah, cool."tre said quietly. Billie, mike and joey ran to to each others cars. Joey got in with billie and mike got in his car. 10 mins later they arrived at the park.
"Hey joey, dad, billie!!" screamed estella and her best friend sarah.
"Stella!! Wheres ur mom??"mike said.
"Over there talking to a weird girl. She looks very ill!" she said urgently. Mike and billie exchanged looks. Joey ran over to the river. Sure enough jackie and estellas mom were there.
"Joey!!" screamed jackie who ran over and hugged him.
"Estella its ramona" and jackie ran off again. But what was she going to do?