‹ Prequel: A Secret to Be Kept

Rock Star Kisses

Tisk tisk Michael!

Mikey's POV

"Come on Michael! Time to wakey wakey!" I felt someone jumping on my bed. I really didn't need this right now. They need to leave. I cracked an eye open to give a groggy glare at the mischievous villain jumping on my bed. David. Of course, I should've known. "Go away David." I mustered up the meanest voice I could in my sleepy state.
"Tisk tisk Michael! The fuckers are coming to visit today! So get your fatass out of bed!" Cappie barked and pulled the blankets off, causing me to groan and shudder from the lack of heat.
"He just doesn't want to see his brother and his lover together." And there goes Scott, the time bomb.
"No! I'm just-"
"Oh good Mikey you're up!" Nicole walked into the room with a bright smile on her face. "Your family will be here in an hour. So you can take a shower and get ready if you'd like."
"Oh good Michael, a shower!" Cappie grinned.
I hated taking showers now. I hated them because Cappie and his pals would follow me in there and say obscene things that your little eyes don't need to read.
"I think I'll skip the shower." I shrugged.
"Ok." Nicole nodded. "You can wear regular clothes." She handed me a pair of black skinny jeans and a Black Flag t-shirt.
"Where did you get these?" I asked.
"I bought them for you the other night. I didn't want your family to see you in the stupid hospital sweats. Now come on! Let's get a move on!" Nicole left the room briefly so I could change.
I quickly went into the bathroom, hoping to leave the 'three musketeers' behind. But of course, they appeared just as I removed my pants and shirt.
"Your skin is so soft." Cappie smiled as he ran his hand down my back. Whoa, wait a second. He's never touched me before, ever.
"Wh-H-how can you touch me?" I stuttered.
Each one of their smiles grew.
"We're just becoming better friends." David answered simply, but it was that simple answer that scared the shit out of me.
"Please, don't touch me." I pleaded in a whisper.
"Why?" Cappie seemed hurt, but I didn't care.
"Just please-"
"Mikey? Are you okay in there?" Nicole knocked softly on the door.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I quickly got dressed and tried my best to ignore the annoying snickers coming from behind me.
"Oh good it all fits." Nicole greeted me with a smile as I exited the tiny bathroom. But I felt a pressure on my lower back, when I turned my head I almost gasped out loud as I saw Scott gently leading me out of the bathroom. I gave him a stern look, but he just looked at me and winked.
"So when are they coming?" I suddenly realized what the fuck was going on.

First of all, I get to see my friends,my lover, and my brother. Second of all, those are the people I want to see most, and the people I want to see least. Confused aren't you? I miss them so much, I want them to take me home. But then what? I could never face them, not after everything that's happened. I want to get better, I want to be able to fucking face them! No, the thing I want most, is for everything to be normal again. I miss my bass, that's what I miss. I miss the band. I miss the fans screaming the lyrics so loud it makes you dizzy. But that's all over now. And why? Because of me.
"That's exactly right you little fuck up you!" Cappie reached up and squeezed my cheek. "Everything is your fault."
"'Cuz he's our little fuck up." Scott added and spoke as if he was talking to a young child.
"That's exactly right Scott." Cappie nodded and snickered.
"They will be here in about 30 minutes. Do you want to go eat lunch? You slept through breakfast!" Nicole went towards the door.
"Don't eat fat fuck." David warned.
Scott laughed. "I'm surprised the bed hasn't broken under his weight yet!"
I looked down at my stomach and poked it. 'I guess it wouldn't hurt if I lost a few pounds...' I admitted to myself.
"No,I'm not really that hungry." I ignored the hunger in the pit of my stomach as it growled at me. I silently told it to shut up.
"Oh, alright. I'll bring in your medication in a few minutes." And with one more smile, Nicole left the room.

Just like she said, a few minutes later Nicole returned with my medication which I took reluctantly allowing Nicole to leave and do what ever else she did.
I sighed and turned around to see David jumping on the bed.
"What do you think you're doing asshole?" I snapped and instantly regretted it. What in god's name was going on with me !?
"What did you just say to me?" David stopped mid jump.
"Nothin-I'm s-sorry." I rambled trying to say the right thing, but I was suddenly very confused.
David jumped off the bed, and advanced on me, as did Cappie and Scott.
"Please, I didn't mean it!" I exclaimed and put my hands out in front of me, willing tears not to spring from my eyes. All of a sudden I was extremely terrified of the three boys. This doesn't make sense. Something is wrong.
I was quickly brought out of my thoughts by a stinging sensation on my face. He hit me.
"Yo-you hit me?" I said more as a question.
"Of course I fucking hit you. You don't ever talk to me like that you little bitch! You understand me?" David grabbed me by my collar.
I quickly nodded my head. "Please let go of me." I begged.
I didn't like to be touched. Especially when I thought it was going to bring pain.
David let go of my collar, but shoved me hard. I wasn't expecting the shove, so I was caught off guard and landed right on my ass.
The three laughed at me. Something is different, and I want to know why.
I quickly got to my feet and jumped in my bed and hugged my knees to my chest.
"Aw are you going to cry about it?" Cappie teased.
"Please just leave me alone." I felt a warm tear slip down my check. Fuck. I didn't want to cry! But against my own free will, I cried my self to sleep.

"Mikey?" I felt someone shake me lightly.
"Hmm?" I groaned.
"It's time to see your visitors." Nicole said quietly.
My eyes sprang open and I quickly sat up, instantly regretting it. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach.
"Shit." I cursed and turned my head just in time to spill the contents of my stomach on the opposite side of the bed.
"Oh Mikey! Are you alright?" Nicole was rubbing small circles on my back.
I gagged and dry heaved. God I hate puking. "Yeah I'm fine. I think I sat up a little too fast."
"Let me get this cleaned up." Nicole's hand left my back just as there was a knock on the door, and who entered but the wicked witch herself; Lupi.
"Hello Michael. Your friends are here. Are you read- Oh my goodness! Are you ill?" Lupi obviously either smelt it, or saw it.
"No, I just woke up, and sat up too quickly." I explained, but I knew it had to be more than that.
"Oh, well, clean yourself up quickly." She used a stern voice, which didn't surprise me.
I quickly went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. Once I looked semi-presentable I came out of the bathroom and was ready -I hoped- to see everyone.
"Alright, let's go then!" Lupi's mood changed again as we went down the hall.
We took twists, and turns, and finally approached a hallway that was very well lit. We passed the other visting rooms, where some people were smiling, and some showed no emotion at all.
"They're just in this room here." Lupi motioned towards the next room.
"This should be exciting." Scott smiled.
I sighed in frustration. I was hoping that they wouldn't be here for this.
Of course the first person to connect eyes with me was Gerard. Great, just terrific.

Frank's POV

"Come on Gee." I finally took Gerard by the hand and slowly pulled him into the lobby, where Bob and Ray were waiting for us.
"We have to be in a monitored room with him." Bob looked worried.
"Well, at least we get to see him right?" I tried to put a smile on. I had to be strong, not just for myself, but for Gerard as well.
"When do we get to go in?" Gerard asked quietly. Usually the shy Gerard turned me on. Usually the shy Gerard was fucking adorable. But not this time. This time the shy Gerard caused me pain.
"Right now actually." A tall brunette nurse came into the lobby. "My name is Nicole. I'm Mike-Michael's nurse."
"You're aloud to call him Mikey around us. We're not going to report you or anything." Ray attempted a joke... but pretty much failed as we all silently followed Nicole.

After much twisting and turning, and through many heavy white doors, we finally arrived in the mental ward- apparently there were different kinds of mental. I'm surprised all the nurses know their way around.
"You can sit in this room here. Mikey and Mrs.Lupi will be with you in a few minutes." Nicole had lead us into a room with five chairs; four on one side, one on the other.

As soon as Nicole left the room, we all sat down. Gerard and I still clenching each other's hands. When we sat down we noticed that there was also a window on the other side of the room, which looked out into another hallway-where the patients slept.
Every minute that passed by felt like an eternity. An eternity to think about why we were all here. We all desperately wanted our Mikey back.

Gerard's POV

I wouldn't let go of Frank's hand. Nope, there was no way in hell you could make me let go. I'm not even going to lie to you. I need him. I am way to scared to face this alone. Why am I so scared you ask? I wish I could tell you. Something deep inside of me is telling me that something is going to happen, or go wrong. But I don't dare tell anyone that, they'd just try to sooth me and tell me I'm just over reacting. But my instincts are usually dead on, but this time I hope they are wrong.

As I finished that thought I looked up. There he was. My baby brother. I gripped Frank's hand tighter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
comments pleeaaasee !! <4