Little Sister

-1-

I'm the little sister,
The one who is supposed to be untouchable,
I guess that's why he wanted to touch me.


It was a normal day for me, Everyone gawking at Heather Gaskarth. The little sister of Alex Gaskarth.
Fuck
Don't they know it's rude to stare. God if only they would shove their beady little fucking eyes up their mother fucking.
"Heather, You okay?" I was brought out of my mental rage by non-other than Jack Barakat.
"Fine, But according to Ally i need to get laid, And fast, Supposedly i haven't been touched enough in the last few months." I let out a laugh, Jack quickly pushed us back into the small dark area between the lockers, He smirked down at me Oh fuck that smile drew me in

"So when she says you haven't been touched enough does she mean like this?" He questioned playing with my hair, twirling it around his finger, "Or like this?" He continued to cup my cheek and run his thumb over my cheek in a soft caring manner. "Or like this." He pressed his lips to mine, his tongue shooting into my mouth, He smiled as he pulled away leaving me breathless, "Or like this." His hand went to my breast and massaged it, making me let out a soft moan, He like this because he kept going, "Or like this." He said dragging his hand down and under my skirt, past my panties and into my wet hot core. He groaned when he felt the heat of me.
"I think like this." He whispered as he pushed one finger into me, thrusting in and out soon another finger was pushed into me causing me to moan out into his chest, i had to keep my head in there so i wouldn't be to loud and we wouldn't get caught, His thumb found it's way to my clit rubbing along with his never stopping fingers.

"God you're tight." He said as he kissed my ear lobe, I moaned out his name as i came onto his fingers.
"God that was amazing," I moaned as he licked the juice on his fingers away, He moaned at the taste.
"I think we need to get the fuck outa here and then fuck." I said before kissing his neck,
"I agree, My house is closer." He moaned as i found his special spot.

The drive to his house was filled with me running my hand up, down and over the bulge in his pants. His car only had the sound of his moans escaping his mouth, He pulled me out of the car and into his house as soon as the car had been put into park and the ignition was cut of.
"God Jack." I moaned out as he shoved my skirt of, followed by my shirt.
"Heather you have no fucking clue about how long i have wanted to fuck you." He moaned out as i pulled his shirt of, "Being Gaskarth little sister made you even sexier, God, i have heard you having sex before, took everything in me not to walk in and join." he said as he licked my open lips.
"Fuck Jack." I said as i stuck my tongue out making it touch his. He moaned and pulled his shirt of, soon followed by his pants,
"Fuck Jack, I don't know if i can take you...You're huge." I said as i looked at his angry red cock, It was much bigger than any other fuck i had ever had.
"Don't worry baby i know you can." he said kissing me sweetly. I nodded and felt him go to my entrance slowly going in letting me get used to him, I moaned as he pushed in until he was fully in me, When i was ready i thrust my hips up a moan and squeak escaping from out mouths.

He took my notice and thrust into me,
His thrust were powerful, Long and hard, Sending me closer and closer to the edge before sending me over.
But he wasn't going to let me come down from my high he smirked at me as he brought his hand down and rubbed me back up to my high, he kissed me hard as he came in me pulling out and falling back onto the bed, I noticed his cock was only slightly deflated, Smirking i went over and sucked his cock, not letting him down from his high like he had done to me, He moaned and held my head down further as he came, i quickly kissed his tip before coming up next to him.

"Wonder how you're brother will react when i tell him i have touched his sister?" Jack smirked i let out a giggle before i hit his shoulder
♠ ♠ ♠
For I.Hate.This.Song
Request one