If I Woke Up Next To You

Centauring:

If I had been longing for the right path that led somewhere near my own league, I could have passed an oppurtunity to become another lasting glance in a fraction of attention. Meaning: possibly someone would realize that I was in fact, not absolutely insane and I could go on my way with my known truths but I guess I was in no state of mind to do what was sensible to my peers and go for something. Someone. Unrealistic.

The unconvetional place-my death bed in the literal sense.

I stood awakening in the mist of my own silence, I didn't have to do it but at the rate I was going, it was either this or suffer away to nothing. I won't go into detail but as the water surrounded me, my dark chocolate hair cascading my shoulders in the crystal clearness, I inhaled shakily. The pain was unbearable, but I had no other sensible choice no one should live like I had been doing so these years. I felt myself being pulled into a thick hazy fog. Death I suppose but I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful, if not devastated but in agony- a face. His brows were pulled together but he was utterly calm, though like I said, he was sobbing, at least internally for he wasn't producing tears. Suddenly I felt two cold hands grab my shoulders and jerk me from the water. "Lauren. Lauren." he stated smoothly, yet as I sputtered for air and choked up the inhaled water I saw no one, only hear that worried but calm voice.

I figured this much: I was not going to try to kill myself anymore than I already had. It was way too much to put on myself, plus suicide is a sin thus I would end up in Hell. And the second. I had definately seen and heard that boy. I was not sure what it was though. Perhaps my conscious, or maybe my gaurdian angel. Whichever it was apperently his will that I live. And so I persued my thoughts of him.

Therefore starting the dreams.
  1. Flight or Fight
    This is not finished
  2. Dawn
    Okay, they are a little short.
  3. Wind
    I've decided that each chapter will be each dream.
  4. Blue Shiny light
    secrets of this mystery guy are exposed